Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding another dog **PICS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding another dog **PICS   Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:15 am

rotncorso wrote:
rotncorso wrote:
"But if I find a papi that looks like this, I'll buy it and I'll just rehome the kids if they bitch "

Very Happy Very Happy

I liked that also... Smile Smile Smile

Well that is strange, I never wrote "I liked that also" How did that get there?

Sorry that was my bad. I meant to click the quote button to agree with you and hit the edit by accident right next to it.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Adding another dog **PICS   Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:10 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
rotncorso wrote:
rotncorso wrote:
"But if I find a papi that looks like this, I'll buy it and I'll just rehome the kids if they bitch "

Very Happy Very Happy

I liked that also... Smile Smile Smile

Well that is strange, I never wrote "I liked that also" How did that get there?

Sorry that was my bad. I meant to click the quote button to agree with you and hit the edit by accident right next to it.

Too funny. I could have sworn I hadnt wrote that but thought well, maybe I had a brain fart and was trying to figure out what I was talking about!
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Adding another dog **PICS   Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:14 pm

Cute puppies. Our neighbors years ago had Springer Spaniels, really nice dogs. Did you pick which pup today?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Adding another dog **PICS   Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Deposit is down on the guy in the pic's, so now 7 weeks to wait and he'll be here cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding another dog **PICS   Adding another dog **PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding another dog **PICS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: