Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

legal or illegal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: legal or illegal?   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 2:25 am

I Just want to know what the legalities are when it comes to taking my pictures and sending them to people I have no ideal about. It has been brought to my attention that a girl is still sending my pictures, since the last argument we had about it..

It's really starting to bother me.. I don't want some freakin pervert having my picture.. I have talked to her about it, and she keeps denying it.. I have proof that she did in fact do it..

Would you be mad? She has these pictures of my photoshoot that I did 3 years back, from the persons website that took them, so they are out there on the web, but still what she is doing should not be legal.

Let me know on your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

I'm not sure, but I would be pissed if someone did that to me. I would also be having a talk to this photographer who took the pics, as I'm guessing the pics are his / her property and let him / her know what's going on with those pics.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

I'm no help either...odd someone would do that. :?:
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:30 am

Im not sure if you guys remember that friend that I once spoke about who used to call me 100 times a day, wanted huskies, and tried to be friends with all my friends (very creepy), but she's at it again..

One of the guys got ahold of me and with him she sent a email titled "my gurlz" and had a few pics of me and some other girls I know. I know that at one point she was also sending them and saying that I was her..

It's really just kinda getting out of hand, and kinda freeking me out a little. You just never know where the pictures will end up..
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 9:14 am

Unless their copyrighted... Unfortunitely there's not alot that can be done... You can ask her to cease doing it (Via a email which you keep a copy of and give her x amount of time to respond) once that times gone the only other thing you can do is take her to civil court for a judgement against her... It is the internet and unless your information is "protected" its a free for all..
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   Wed 03 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

Kick her ass. That oughta do it.

In all seriousness, that's kind of creepy and I would be pissed too.
Or maybe we should look at this differently and be flattered... no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legal or illegal?   

Back to top Go down

legal or illegal?
Page 1 of 1