Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:17 pm

Keep in mind...My first time having the little guys.. HA HA HA

so chelsea is in heat. ARG.. can I put a baby diaper on her.. or is there something else that would be better.. My usually dogs that go into heat. are all outside. NO issues.. of leaving droplets on my floors and furnitures..

THanks you crazy people.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 3:45 pm

I've had a dog in heat, have always owned male dogs with exception of my current dog. I did let her go through one heat cycle before having her spayed but I just blocked her off so she couldn't go into the carpeted area of the house. Your best bet would be to use baby diapers, as the doggy ones are expensive.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:40 pm

I've always had unfixed females and have never used a diaper just kept them off the couch and beds and they were great at cleaning up their spots only way you can tell when bells is in heat is to keep track and check her vajayjay for signs of bleeding and swelling :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

SHe is not that bad doesn't clean up after herself.... LMAO.. so I am running around with baby wipes..

I have covered my CHair ( or their new chair arggg) with a blanket
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

How come they didn't fix her when they had her under to do her eye?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

.D. wrote:
How come they didn't fix her when they had her under to do her eye?

Easy... Because I didn't want it.. LOL.. She had 2 surgeries when she had her eye removed. I had one surgery covered the other one was COUGH.. COUGH.. LMFAO. Plus I want her to heal from these surgeries.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 7:22 pm

I never fix my dogs because i'm "evil" so I was told a few times on kijiji Shocked :lol:

is the make fixed?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

.D. wrote:
I never fix my dogs because i'm "evil" so I was told a few times on kijiji Shocked :lol:

is the make fixed?

Unless they already come that way from a rescue. My next dog won't be altered, it will most likely be a Rottweiler, so finding a breeder who is ok with this may not be hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

Nope

He is not fixed either..

Do I have plans to breed. Honestly.. I don't know. I am waiting on their paper work. I don't jump into anything. They are pure, they are breeders. Do I think they are of quality. Don't know. I am still researching. Should I breed her because of her eye and accident. Don't know. The jury is still out. I Have consulted several of vets. I don't know enough about pugs.. or there particular lines to say yeah or no. I am talking to a couple of ckc pug breeders right now. To learn more about the breed and the pros and cons. Am I scared of accidental breedings well I already have 2 unfixed males and my female pyr is in heat.. No puppies. Only reason I am thinking of fixing the pyrs. Well sadie when she is in heat brings in the coyotes. gunners nuts will be chopped if our new fencing doesn't keep him in.

lol hope that answers all your questions.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 7:58 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
.D. wrote:

is the make fixed?

Unless they already come that way from a rescue. My next dog won't be altered, it will most likely be a Rottweiler, so finding a breeder who is ok with this may not be hard to find.

That brings up a good point.. I have been researching .. I don't fix or won't fix the large breed dogs till they have filled out. So I was talking to a vet the other day.. and he basically told me. If there is no reason to fix bosco.. humping my leg ect.. then why fix him... There are so many pros and cons for each side out there.. So much information to go through

I used to be of the mind.. FIX them.. FIX them... but I have learned so much through kijiji.. and other internet aves. in regards to almost anything.. so now.. I think I am even more confused then before.. LMAO.

It is easier to keep them separated and I don't have the issues some city folks may have. Minu the coyotes coming in....
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

LOL

before you are all taken back..

I have decided not to say never... again

I used to tell pooper and bug her.. I WOULD never ever ever get a small breed dog.. or a dog that is smaller then my cats

I used to say.. I would never ever put a dog in a kennel or kennel train. Bosco is kennelle trained an the pugs have their kennel with a divider)

I also at one point said I would never get a mastiff.. HA HA HA AH

LOL

so I am never going to say the words never.. cause I am tired of eating my own words. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 8:27 pm

Mini wrote:
Nope

He is not fixed either..

Do I have plans to breed. Honestly.. I don't know. I am waiting on their paper work. I don't jump into anything. They are pure, they are breeders. Do I think they are of quality. Don't know. I am still researching. Should I breed her because of her eye and accident. Don't know. The jury is still out. I Have consulted several of vets. I don't know enough about pugs.. or there particular lines to say yeah or no. I am talking to a couple of ckc pug breeders right now. To learn more about the breed and the pros and cons. Am I scared of accidental breedings well I already have 2 unfixed males and my female pyr is in heat.. No puppies. Only reason I am thinking of fixing the pyrs. Well sadie when she is in heat brings in the coyotes. gunners nuts will be chopped if our new fencing doesn't keep him in.

lol hope that answers all your questions.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

How did she lose her eye?

If it wasn't due to illness, I personally wouldn't count it when deciding about breeding, through imo just from the size difference I wouldn't use the male with her just because of the risk of her having large pups. I've always been told with small and toy breeds its safer to use a male thats almost the same size as the female and that a smaller male is better in breeds where c-sections are more common.

We were planning on breeding Bells but so far in searching for the right match for her we've come up empty handed, as toy eskies aren't all the common here and the ones I did find have the same lines and not skilled enough to take on line breeding, lots of miniature eskies around but none that I'd feel safe breeding her with as shes so small. Even thought about doing the mix route as I love the eskie/sheltie and eskie/pom mixes but so far im to much of a purebred snob to do it :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 8:34 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
.D. wrote:

is the make fixed?

I've heard a lot of people not wanting to fix their large breed dogs or wanting to wait until after they are 3 years old.

Even though when I breed I have in the contract the pups need to be fixed by 7 months, personally I wont buy from a breeder who demands it, Even if I buy without any plans to breed I still refuse to sign a contract saying it.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 10:55 pm

There's a lot of never say never going on lately. Never did I ever think I would have ever be looking at female dogs with the potential for breeding. Shocked At this point in time I am not even sure if we will breed but the option is there but honestly without the breeders expertise and her handling the breeding part of the agreement I would have more persued a male. I also thought I would be getting my dog a lot sooner than the way it's working out...breeder is away at dog shows weekends and if not there uses the majority of the week preparing for shows. Calgary show is this coming weekend so maybe this week maybe not. I'm not in a rush anyways and am enjoying just having two for the time being.

Mini...if the dogs are of quality breeding material I wouldn't hesitate because of the eye as it was an accident and not genetic. I didn't know the male is larger and I agree with D that they should be of the same size or the male smaller. Lol...I thought you had aquired two females...no paying attention bonus for me. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:52 pm

Mini wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
.D. wrote:

is the make fixed?

That brings up a good point.. I have been researching .. I don't fix or won't fix the large breed dogs till they have filled out. So I was talking to a vet the other day.. and he basically told me. If there is no reason to fix bosco.. humping my leg ect.. then why fix him... There are so many pros and cons for each side out there.. So much information to go through

I used to be of the mind.. FIX them.. FIX them... but I have learned so much through kijiji.. and other internet aves. in regards to almost anything.. so now.. I think I am even more confused then before.. LMAO.

It is easier to keep them separated and I don't have the issues some city folks may have. Minu the coyotes coming in....

If I ever get other dogs I would probably spay females but I wait until they are around 2. If I had a male I probably wouldnt neuter though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA   

Back to top Go down

All you people are not allowed to laugh... HA HA HA HA
Page 1 of 1