Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The next chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The next chapter   Wed 13 Apr 2016, 6:18 pm

It's been a month since Neyla's passing. The house is an awkward quiet. Though no new pet addition can ever replace the loss of a pet, I can't picture myself not having another dog. Just wasn't ready to get one any time soon. Knowing that it could take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to get on a breeder's waiting list, I started my research in breeders and their dogs early. At first I was going to go smaller with maybe a Yorkie and started looking at Yorkie breeders within a 10 hours drive from me. After talking with my youngest son, he was mentioning that it would be nice to have another Rottie. I have to agree. I'm more familiar with the breed and for me they are easier to train. Maybe a Yorkie for when I'm older and can no longer handle a big dog. The plan was to hope to get a puppy next year around this time that I could get into obedience classes and compete in obedience and possibly agility trails with. After getting in touch with a breeder, I may get on a list in a few months if all goes well and a puppy to join the family around the end of summer early fall.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The next chapter   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 2:50 pm

Aww BBE, I'm happy to hear that! Although I know there is never any replacement for our beloved pets having another one does help ease the pain and grief of missing them. I'm very happy for you!!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next chapter   Sun 01 May 2016, 9:30 pm

Thanks Kewl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next chapter   

Back to top Go down