Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost in tears when THIS happens....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Empty
PostSubject: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 2:50 am

Watch until they finish their Kata, then listen with the sound up.   Crying or Very sad
*note* The rose was supposed to go to the woman in the second video that hands the plaque to the BIG GUY, where it went was a shock!

Second is a belt presentaion video.

Third is Junior in her new gi.

Oh, and hello!

Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Th_MOV01323_zpsci86dztn

Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Th_MOV01327_zpslrmg2oea

Introducing my Junior Black Belt.....

Almost in tears when THIS happens.... 20141019_153219_zpsce562891
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 8:14 am

Congrats to Junior Fleas.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2014, 11:28 am

ahhh, that is soooooooo awesome!! Congrats Junior!!! Proud daddy moments for sure!!

P.S. Hi Fleas, long time no see!!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 2:44 am

Thanks! I was a bit off after we lost Yourkey, so just kinda stayed away. Glad to be back, just wish it was a little busier. Sad
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

We should all have yahoo messenger dammit!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 11:02 am

Maybe if we all make an effort to post a little more we can slowly bring a little bit of life back to this once wonderful place. I really miss Yorkie too and so many times I've thought oh I can't wait to tell her something and boom it's real all over again. I can't believe that it's almost been a year since she left us. I really miss her too!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 5:50 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
Maybe if we all make an effort to post a little more we can slowly bring a little bit of life back to this once wonderful place. I really miss Yorkie too and so many times I've thought oh I can't wait to tell her something and boom it's real all over again. I can't believe that it's almost been a year since she left us.  I really miss her too!!

R.I.P. Miss key. Crying or Very sad

I'll try harder, just working a ton. Tough to get on much when I'm out 10-12 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 11:19 am

I hear you Fleas, I've been crazy busy with work. Are you still working the same job?
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2014, 1:48 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
Maybe if we all make an effort to post a little more we can slowly bring a little bit of life back to this once wonderful place. I really miss Yorkie too and so many times I've thought oh I can't wait to tell her something and boom it's real all over again. I can't believe that it's almost been a year since she left us.  I really miss her too!!

I feel the same way. I came across a window sticker today that said Yorkie Mom. Made me miss her so much.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2014, 6:59 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
I hear you Fleas, I've been crazy busy with work. Are you still working the same job?

I found a different job, then got into the hobby of collecting video games. I was about 500 games in, then fired out of the blue. Now, I'm selling all my work of collecting to get by....can't win.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

OMG! I watched St. Vincent last night. If you watched my video in the original post where junior does her little speech, you can see why I was moved by this movie. Highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2014, 11:26 pm

Congrats to junior.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 12:57 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Congrats to junior.

Thanks BBE!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:03 am

I just watched Saint Vincent yesterday too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost in tears when THIS happens....   Almost in tears when THIS happens.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost in tears when THIS happens....
Page 1 of 1