Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New, but old to some

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CavalierMom
CavalierMom

New, but old to some Empty
PostSubject: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 6:56 pm

Hey everyone. I know some of you from Kijiji, then I was PitBullMom. I no longer have my pit, but now I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

A lot has happened since the days of Kijiji. Went to college, helped my then BF through Hep C treatment (he beat it), he got into drugs, I left him and moved out, I'm working at an accounting firm, I met a great guy named Doug, will be moving in with Doug in about 6 weeks, plan on trying to have a 3rd child (yes I think I'm crazy, lol). My girls are now 11 and the youngest turns 9 next month. I currently have my dog, a new kitten, my girls have 4 rabbits between them, and my BF has a dog.

I'm driving a Sebring convertible and a Town & Country van and looking at trading the Sebring in on a 2014 Camaro early next year (wish me luck).

Anyways, HI all that I lost touch with from before and hi to all the new people I'll meet.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 7:28 pm

Welcome CM! Pretty quiet around here lately, but nice to see you!

New, but old to some Index_zps317af99e
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:03 pm

Welcome Cavalier Mom!! I'm not sure if I remember you but glad to see you here and hope to learn more about you!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 1:06 am

Welcome back CM. We aren't as busy here as we used to be but you're welcome to look around and stay a while.

CavalierMom

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 11:05 am

Thanks guys. I remember Bullet and Fleas. Don't remember Kewl, did you have another name on Kijiji?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 2:27 pm

CavalierMom wrote:
Thanks guys.  I remember Bullet and Fleas.  Don't remember Kewl, did you have another name on Kijiji?

Nope I only used this name except for when I was banned on kijiji and came back there as GSDMomma.

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New, but old to some
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: