Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Need Help ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: I Need Help ~   Thu 14 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

Is anyone here that works in an office that works with files able to assist me. I need someone who is familiar with ftp. and Filezilla or comparative programs. My delema is that I created a file and did manage to copy a website for a dog rescue but it is lost and not in the frigging file. Anyone know how I fix this????????? :bom: ready to off tis me. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help ~   Fri 15 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Is anyone here that works in an office that works with files able to assist me. I need someone who is familiar with ftp. and Filezilla or comparative programs. My delema is that I created a file and did manage to copy a website for a dog rescue but it is lost and not in the frigging file. Anyone know how I fix this????????? :bom: ready to off tis me. Sad

Hey pooper....did you manage to get this fixed? I used to create a few ftp sites when I worked for an engineering firm, and know that sometimes ftp sites have a finite life where you have a small window of opportunity to log into it. The ftp sites that I'm familiar with always were accompanies with a login & p.w. field. Hope you get your problem resolved.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help ~   Fri 15 Jan 2010, 11:46 pm

K-Flash wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

Hey pooper....did you manage to get this fixed? I used to create a few ftp sites when I worked for an engineering firm, and know that sometimes ftp sites have a finite life where you have a small window of opportunity to log into it. The ftp sites that I'm familiar with always were accompanies with a login & p.w. field. Hope you get your problem resolved.
No I haven't fixed it yet, still working on it...Grrrrrrrrrrrr tantrum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help ~   

Back to top Go down

I Need Help ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: