Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I see you bgypsy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 5:22 pm

Hi,how are you? where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 7:54 pm

I have been stuck at home. I hate being a pensioner. Broke all the time. Can't even go camping at sites that have nothing. They charge $20 a night and up ! And you have to bring your own wood. I remember the good old days when they were free and a great get-away. Geez I am bitchy, LOL. At least when I was on AISH the check was bigger and they covered my meds 100%. Too old to open a whore house. LOL Other than that I am pretty good. But I DO love my camping.! I am not on much, but I do miss you guys and think of you a lot. Waiting for Fleas to win the lotto and take me camping LOL !
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 10:27 pm

That sucks gypsy,camping has become a luxury now days,I to remember the good old days when the wood was just there and you could keep a fire all night if you wanted

Is everything else going alright for you? Seems like forever since we had a long chat
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 1:44 pm

Everything is good. The weather is very hot and sunny now that the rain has finally quit. So many people got flooded out. This long week end has been great except for being stuck at home. Perfect weather for camping.
How are things there? What have you been up to? I don't suppose you got as much rain as Alberta did in June.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 1:47 pm

Enjoy the wait BG, although I'm still trying. Nice to see you. Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:26 pm

Haha. We are still trying too. Lots of $10 wins but nothing more. I really can't see why they can't add a few 0's ! LOL How is life treating you and yours ?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:34 pm

Too old to open a whore house.

Holy shit that made me laugh!!
Best line EVER.Giggle 
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 7:04 pm

Maybe you could just be the Madam in a whorehouse gypsy,I will help you run it lol

things are going okay here I guess,staying very busy most days,but it is at least sort of productive

Getting ready to play hostess to the town on the 4th of July as the fireworks will be done in my backyard. We are going to have a bbq for a select few
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 9:38 pm

Mmmmm, BBQ sounds soooo good ! But you are too far for me to crash it !
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 12:28 am

It would be fun if you were here gypsy
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 8:02 pm

Bgypsy wrote:
Haha. We are still trying too. Lots of $10 wins but nothing more. I really can't see why they can't add a few 0's ! LOL How is life treating you and yours ?

We're doing pretty good I guess, bumps in the road here and there of course. Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Nanagoo

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 11:39 am

I miss having a trailer in a park. I remember how much my grandkids loved to visit me there.
Miss the friends I had and the sitting around the campfire at night.
Cannot afford that anymore.
It was cheaper to build a deck on the back of my house and erect a gazebo for sitting out at night.

Nice to see you bgypsy and all of you though.
Sure miss the forum but I am adjusting...LOL
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 12:43 pm

We used to camp a lot when I lived in Alberta,moved to Kansas and the nearest camp ground is 100 Miles away
Not much fun to go alone anyway pout 
Back to top Go down

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 10:01 pm

I used to go camping but would only consider it now if I had one of those big homes on wheels with all the luxuries, alas that's too expensive and renting a cottage, outrageous prices. Guess I have to settle for day trips and the luxury of sleeping in my own bed.  
Back to top Go down

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 7:52 pm

jamn53 wrote:
I used to go camping but would only consider it now if I had one of those big homes on wheels with all the luxuries, alas that's too expensive and renting a cottage, outrageous prices. Guess I have to settle for day trips and the luxury of sleeping in my own bed.  

You know we use to camp in tents, now we have a 2013 Mountaineer Montana 34 feet , it has everything including a king bed and a fire place,

I still like tents the best. it feels like camping.( except when it rains)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I see you bgypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see you bgypsy   I see you bgypsy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see you bgypsy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: