Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog

Go down 
+4
Unhingedmom
pooperscooper
Kewl Chick
J_Blackmon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 9:55 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
I personally don't know why your having an attitude with me. I only asked a question .

No attitude here, I checked it at the door.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:21 pm

Ok may I ask a question? What's the problem with asking questions?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:22 pm

There is no problem with asking questions on this forum.Once the question has been answered it is then open for discussion if one chooses to discuss it

There is however sometimes a problem if the question becomes redundant

Last edited by yorkiemom on Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
Ok may I ask a question? What's the problem with asking questions?

There is no problem with asking questions but I think that harking on a topic that has no interested members on this forum runs the well a little dry. There are many forums where you can get very detailed information on service and protection dogs, this just isn't it. As mentioned pages ago there is the Leerburg forum where you will find most answers by highly qualified and experienced owners and handlers.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:30 pm

I agree, although I believe there is more to it.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:31 pm

sorry,more to what?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:32 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
I agree, although I believe there is more to it.

What more is there to say? There is ZERO interest here... Do you want the answers from people who have no interest in such a topic?
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:35 pm

Ok, I got it now. Thanks I can be a little slow, especially when sarcasm is involved with the conversation.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 4:31 pm

I have to thank you. I've read up on leerburg kennels. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 4:58 pm

I was so impressed I sent the links out to friends.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:12 am

Check it out. www.sl-prokeys.com/wffcw/ef-evidence.htm type in the search button ' leerburg'!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

M'Fredrick wrote:
Check it out. www.sl-prokeys.com/wffcw/ef-evidence.htm type in the search button ' leerburg'!

Yeah, well, here's the thing. Not too much interest in protection trained dogs around these forums, I just suggested Leerburg as a starting point for YOUR research.

Not willing to read all that, sorry, but no interest whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:12 am

That's fine. The point made is the documents demote ' Leerburgs' credibility as a professional. Which I believe had been promoted and suggested by members of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:32 am

M'Fredrick wrote:
That's fine. The point made is the documents demote ' Leerburgs' credibility as a professional. Which I believe had been promoted and suggested by members of this forum.

Believe all you like, but I wasn't promoting or suggesting ANY trainer, or any site. I did, however, do a quick google search for the original poster and came up with Leerburg.

My exact post:

Unhingedmom wrote:
Welcome J_Blackmon!  How on earth did you ever happen upon this forum to ask your question?  

No insult intended to my fellow forum members, but did you try Google?  You would also need something in your area, this isn't a regional board.  

Did a quick google for you and this site came up:  Leerburg Forum.  I don't know anything about it but it's a start for you.

Good luck with your search.  As another poster already mentioned, you have to be very careful, there's a LOT of scammers out there.

Knock yourself out "demoting" his credibility if you like. Again, no interest. But if you want more information about protection trained dogs, don't be so quick to dismiss his site or any sites like his. They all generally have forums you could post in and you'd probably get answers a whole lot quicker there than here.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:50 am

May I ask what has caused your anger in regards to this subject?

Also, its not smart to suggest individuals, such as leerburg in order to direct knowledge or education. When he's nothing but a thief and liar.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 12:23 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
May I ask what has caused your anger in regards to this subject?

Also, its not smart to suggest individuals, such as leerburg in order to direct knowledge or education. When he's nothing but a thief and liar.

Not angry at all, why do you get that impression? I simply feel you're misunderstanding my posts. But.. no worries, I'm really more perplexed than anything.

For somebody new to protection training and willing to ask advice of those who are quite clear they don't have any interest, you sure make your mind up fast. Declaring somebody a thief and a liar on a public board, without basis beyond a quick search, isn't exactly a good idea hon. That would be your opinion.

I've surfed through his forums. Kind of entertaining. Again, I'm not looking for any serious information, nor do I really care about protection trained dogs. If YOU do I suggest finding somebody you can agree with and maybe work with somebody in real life.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 12:45 pm

I only obtained interest, in this subject once reading here. I had not known a out leerburg until you posted them here.

I also noted the redirect attitudes, in regards to another individual. Which again perpetuated concern. Which I completed a google search on.

I then spoke to individuals in regards to; Leerburg and the other individual you've discussed here.

Each individual had legitimate concerns along with opinions. Thus important to direct associations as to which individual should be most feared.

To date the major concern is drawn to the actions that of leerburg.Which proves a high association in regards to negitivity.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:11 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
I only obtained interest, in this subject once reading here. I had not known a out leerburg until you posted them here.

I also noted the redirect attitudes, in regards to another individual. Which again perpetuated concern. Which I completed a google search on.

I then spoke to individuals in regards to; Leerburg and the other individual you've discussed here.

Each individual had legitimate concerns along with opinions. Thus important to direct associations as to which individual should be most feared.

To date the major concern is drawn to the actions that of leerburg.Which proves a high association in regards to negitivity.

I don't know, but think we're talking apples and oranges here. I suggested Leerburg as a starting point for research. You don't care for his methods, that's fine. You don't care for him as a person, fine as well. To say he's a thief and a liar after one quick search... well, not something I would do on a public board.

I think I've made it pretty clear I have no interest, only a suggestion on where to start for further discussion.

Again, no interest. Absolutely none. Nada. Just commenting on a public board.

If you want to compare real protection trainers, internet protection trainers, and scam protection trainers, then you could find a forum dedicated to just that if the replies here are not to your liking. Most here, after all, are pet owners.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:16 pm

I believe you hadnt read my post correctly.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:20 pm

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say then. Seems you might have an agenda or purpose I'm unaware of so I think I'll just step out of thread.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:28 pm

I have no agenda, nor purpose. What I have done is completed a full research as explained. On all parties named. Something suggested by you and a few others. Upon my research I've found years of criminal activity preformed by the one you suggest as legitimate.

I brought that info to your attention. Which was refused, with an explanation, of there is zero interest.

You on the other hand continue to speak of individual scams, conducted by.. I believe you called it, gingers, speedracer and a few other names.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:35 pm

Unhingedmom wrote:
Not exactly sure what you're trying to say then.  Seems you might have an agenda or purpose I'm unaware of so I think I'll just step out of thread.

ya think? I find it interesting that out of the blue this poster is interested in training for the first time ever. what was the name of that other place K9 or something?
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:41 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
I have no agenda, nor purpose. What I have done is completed a full research as explained. On all parties named. Something suggested by you and a few others. Upon my research I've found years of criminal activity preformed by the one you suggest as legitimate.

I brought that info to your attention. Which was refused, with an explanation, of there is zero interest.

You on the other hand continue to speak of individual scams, conducted by.. I believe you called it, gingers, speedracer and a few other names.

Stepping back in for a moment.  

Read.  My.  Posts.  Again.

I made no comment on Leerburg's legitimacy. After what seems to be an indepth internet search of a minute or two...  You did.

I did not refuse your info, I stated I had no interest.  You do.

I have never mentioned that other person.  You did.

---------------------

Hey Yorkie, how's your day going?
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 1:57 pm

If I'm not mistaken, when someone states ' they have no interest to mean just that. ' Not interested! Common place a refusal.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 2:02 pm

M'Fredrick wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, when someone states ' they have no interest to mean just that. ' Not interested! Common place a refusal.

Actually no, "commonplace refusal" would be denoted by using the word "no", or the phrase "I refuse". Making the statement of "Not interested" is more ambiguous, more of a "whatever" statement.

Making my position in this thread more clear for you:

Whatever. No need to prove your opinions or validate your statements to me as I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog   Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purchase of a Trained Protection Dog
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next