Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

okay people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

okay people Empty
PostSubject: okay people   okay people Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 9:59 am

I am NOT a cat lover to say the least,I tolerate the neighbours cats,but that is it

Stray calico was dumped here,she is really a beautiful kitty,but I don't do cats

I just want my morning coffee in quiet,noooooooooooooo,I hear meow meow,she decides she lives here and comes in through the doggy door. Good thing Zeus is still asleep or he would have nailed her.
Did I mention I DO NOT do cats
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

okay people Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay people   okay people Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 10:09 am

okay people 80851 Looks like someone forgot to tell the poor kitty that you don't do cats!! Is there anyone else who can take it?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

okay people Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay people   okay people Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 10:14 am

let's just say I tried to get the neighbours to take her,but they already have more than a few from people dumping them.

She really is a sweet kitty,loves people,you know she had a home at one time. Why are people such assholes when it comes to their pets?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

okay people Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay people   okay people Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

Honestly Yorkie I have no effin clue. I just don't get how pets can be viewed as disposable. I tried to be polite as can be with angelwings on the dark side but holy effin geeze she needs to pull her head out of her ass.

Yesterday I went to petsmart to get dog food and they were having an adoptathon and I swear I couldn't resist walking through and seeing all of the poor doggies out there. I swear sometimes I wished I lived in the country cause we would have a dozen dogs. Funny though how I barely glanced at the cats in there just all the dogs. I too am a dog person. I love my cat but he thinks he's a dog so that is why I kinda like him.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

okay people Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay people   okay people Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 11:52 am

It wouldn't be so bad but zeus hates cats and he will kill her if he gets the chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

okay people Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay people   okay people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay people
Page 1 of 1