Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Jenn~n~Luke

Go down 
+2
Jenn~n~Luke
Kewl Chick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 11:29 am

I'm glad you decided to join us and I look forward to seeing more of you and Luke and his new brother...I forget his name. Sowwy
Back to top Go down
Jenn~n~Luke
Jenn~n~Luke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 1:09 pm

Thank you Smile Am I going to get ragged on and have to buy gravol for members here if I share pics of them? Laughing Oh and his name is Bear. Bear the bad Smile

No you can share as many pics as you like, we are pretty much all animal lovers here. You might get in shit though if you don't post pics. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LukeTheGreatestDane
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 2:10 pm

Jenn~n~Luke wrote:
Thank you Smile Am I going to get ragged on and have to buy gravol for members here if I share pics of them? Laughing Oh and his name is Bear. Bear the bad Smile

No you can share as many pics as you like, we are pretty much all animal lovers here. You might get in shit though if you don't post pics. LOL
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 2:36 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 12:11 am

Welcome...be sure not to post too many pictures, nobody here likes dogs at all. Welcome Jenn~n~Luke 80851
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 11:50 am

LOL @ Pooper.

Welcome to the forum Jenn!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 11:53 am

Hey, welcome Jenn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jenn~n~Luke   Welcome Jenn~n~Luke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jenn~n~Luke
Page 1 of 1