Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 It's baa-aaaaack !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 63
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:08 am

Had to get off that site or I was going to respond to a post and unfortunately don't know the poster it replied to. Had it been one of you I would have, but what I was about to type could also have been taken the wrong way by the other member as well.

MUST stay away!! Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:18 am

one nice thing about it,ITS posts dont last long over there anymore which is a blessing

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:22 am

Amen to that Sista...

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 63
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:28 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
Amen to that Sista...

OK, now that just fucking creeped me out!! Almost gagged.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:30 am

lol,Kewl is feeling rested this morning

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:32 am

I love how the poster goes in waves. She will go out of her way to insult and alienate everyone; THEN there is usually a bit of a pause, followed by some kissy kissy butt-smoozing ... followed closely by the insults and threats. Very predictable actually ... but then again, simple people are easy to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up


Posts : 1234
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:33 am

I'm just deliberately skipping the posts and quoting/replying to anything above it rather than to *it's* posts. It will make more sense when *it's* posts get deleted.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up


Posts : 1234
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:36 am

thequadfather wrote:
I love how the poster goes in waves. She will go out of her way to insult and alienate everyone; THEN there is usually a bit of a pause, followed by some kissy kissy butt-smoozing ... followed closely by the insults and threats. Very predictable actually ... but then again, simple people are easy to figure out.

Yeah, I call that her Leg Humping Phase. Don't forget about her Holy Roller phase as well, that one usually comes right after her Puked-up Profanity Phase.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:38 am

I love the Jesus phase right after the use every nasty word she has ever heard,it makes her so very credible

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:39 am

Unhingedmom wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
I love how the poster goes in waves. She will go out of her way to insult and alienate everyone; THEN there is usually a bit of a pause, followed by some kissy kissy butt-smoozing ... followed closely by the insults and threats. Very predictable actually ... but then again, simple people are easy to figure out.

Yeah, I call that her Leg Humping Phase. Don't forget about her Holy Roller phase as well, that one usually comes right after her Puked-up Profanity Phase.

Careful, or she will dispatch "the boys". eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up


Posts : 1234
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:45 am

thequadfather wrote:
Unhingedmom wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
I love how the poster goes in waves. She will go out of her way to insult and alienate everyone; THEN there is usually a bit of a pause, followed by some kissy kissy butt-smoozing ... followed closely by the insults and threats. Very predictable actually ... but then again, simple people are easy to figure out.

Yeah, I call that her Leg Humping Phase. Don't forget about her Holy Roller phase as well, that one usually comes right after her Puked-up Profanity Phase.

Careful, or she will dispatch "the boys". eyeroll

Every time I hear that phrase I picture a scene from "Deliverance".

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:52 am

Unhingedmom wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
Unhingedmom wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
I love how the poster goes in waves. She will go out of her way to insult and alienate everyone; THEN there is usually a bit of a pause, followed by some kissy kissy butt-smoozing ... followed closely by the insults and threats. Very predictable actually ... but then again, simple people are easy to figure out.

Yeah, I call that her Leg Humping Phase. Don't forget about her Holy Roller phase as well, that one usually comes right after her Puked-up Profanity Phase.

Careful, or she will dispatch "the boys". eyeroll

Every time I hear that phrase I picture a scene from "Deliverance".


Being violated by her "boys" wouldn't be as horrible as being violated by her. Shocked

... not that either is a desirable option. Then again, that poor German shepherd has likely been shamed on more than one occasion.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 8:56 am

Ugh, PLEASE make the visuals go away!!!

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 9:03 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
Ugh, PLEASE make the visuals go away!!!

I'm in my happy place ... I'm in my happy place ... Repeat after me ... I'm in my happy place ...
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 9:03 am

tantrum No hairpull chill

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 9:09 am

OK Kewl, how about a decaf, some Kenny G, and a shoulder message? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 10:23 am

thequadfather wrote:
OK Kewl, how about a decaf, some Kenny G, and a shoulder message? Very Happy

Yuck, yuck and oww that might hurt!! Thank you though!!

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 10:28 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
OK Kewl, how about a decaf, some Kenny G, and a shoulder message? Very Happy

Yuck, yuck and oww that might hurt!! Thank you though!!

Well, I tried. You are on your own now. pout
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 10:39 am

AWw, thanks though!! flower or do you prefer choco

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:00 pm

Awww, thanks. I will just take the smile though. Flowers die, and chocolate does straight to my hips.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:03 pm

Okay Grin

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:16 pm

gettin' a little cozy here people

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:22 pm

Kewl and I can't help it if we are charming. Razz
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:34 pm

really? I might have a different thought on that Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   Mon 06 May 2013, 1:44 pm

Just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It's baa-aaaaack !   

Back to top Go down
 
It's baa-aaaaack !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: