Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Quadfather

Go down 
+5
ivegotfleas1
Boston
Jerseyfivedogs
yorkiemom
Kewl Chick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 11:21 pm

Welcome Quad! Another ex KJ'r here......hell, haven't even been on here for a bit. Got lost and Kewl came and found me, dragged me out of my hermit hut. Every once in a while they will get me going on here and force me to go over to the dark side to see what shit is being stirred up. Someday I'll get them back.......payback's a bitch ladies Mad

And Angus......that's a name I recognize from 'long ago'. Another east coaster, right?
Back to top Go down
Angus.Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 11:36 pm

Yep, NB. I don't think I ever knew you were from NS.

Someday I'll tell you guys some of the stuff I couldn't talk about over there.
Lately I've been a bit more open but some of my posts do disappear. Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 11:44 pm

Dear god! DON'T tell us you're related to Cousin IT Shocked Oh wait, she crawled out from under a rock........so you couldn't be. Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 80851
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 4:10 am

Angus.Black wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
I guess I must just be a wallflower. Very Happy
Wallflower, yep that's it.
They actually have a Ban button here quad. That should alleviate some of your stress. Smile

While we do have a ban button, nobody knows where it's kept. I saw it once, but I was drunk and having a 3some with two playboy bunnies.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 7:46 am

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Angus.Black wrote:
thequadfather wrote:
I guess I must just be a wallflower. Very Happy
Wallflower, yep that's it.
They actually have a Ban button here quad. That should alleviate some of your stress. Smile

While we do have a ban button, nobody knows where it's kept. I saw it once, but I was drunk and having a 3some with two playboy bunnies.

Embarassed

I pleaded with Angus to ban me over there, but he wouldn't do it. I think he just wanted me to suffer like everyone else.

I don't hold that against him though. He had to deal with more than most of us. Good to see you Angus ... payback is a bitch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Quadfather   Welcome Quadfather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Quadfather
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2