Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

I like to watch The Voice, it's on its second season and seems to truly be about the contestants singing talent. Also the contestants they further on in the competition appear to be able to actually sing.

Flipping through channels tonight and came across The X Factor. It reminds me of American Idol. Where everyone gives their pitty me story before they sing their song. I think pitty stories should be left out of singing competitions and judged solely on vocal talent.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:01 pm

I love the Voice,I like the idea it is not based on looks but strictly on their ability to impress the judges with their voices

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:05 pm

Same here Yorkie. I also like the fact that the judges pick ones who actually have talent. Every winner the past two seasons, deserved to win. They really stood out compared to the other contestants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?   

Back to top Go down

Is it a singing competition or a who has the best pitty me story?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1