Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunger Games Trilogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

The Hunger Games Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games Trilogy   The Hunger Games Trilogy Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

I came across this in another discussion and something I really hadn't thought about or picked up on.

I never read The Hunger Games trilogy, but did see the movie earlier this year. The discussion was about do you ever wonder why religion is not brought up in these books? Why no one celebrates Christmas or Easter? Why no one prays for protection and guidance?

I also noticed this in the movie The Book of Eli, with the exception of Denzel Washington who played Eli.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Trilogy   The Hunger Games Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 7:24 pm

I have never read the books or seen the movie. I wouldn't mind reading the books though, always better than movies Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Trilogy   The Hunger Games Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

Mousey, even though I saw the movie, I tried to read the book and couldn't get past the first page or some other book always seemed more interesting than the first trilogy book. One day I will complete it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Trilogy   The Hunger Games Trilogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Trilogy
Page 1 of 1