Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favourite scary movie?

Go down 
5 posters

What is your favourite scary movie?
Halloween,
What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_lcap20%What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nightmare on Elm Street,
What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_lcap0%What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Friday the 13th,
What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_lcap0%What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Ring,
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shining,
 0% [ 0 ]
The Exorcist,
What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_lcap80%What's your favourite scary movie? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
The Amityville Horror,
 0% [ 0 ]
Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
 0% [ 0 ]
Omen,
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please state the name of the movie)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

What's your favourite scary movie? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:43 pm

With Halloween coming next week, what is your favourite scary movie?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

none,but the scarier the better for my kids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:01 pm

The Exorcist
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:31 pm

Exorcist, honourable mention to Silence of the Lambs (if you consider it horror).
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:19 pm

I don't do horror movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 8:04 am

Night of the Living Dead
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

jamn53 wrote:
Night of the Living Dead

The original was very creepy, with the surprise ending. Classic!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 10:24 pm

jamn53 wrote:
Night of the Living Dead

That was on tonight. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay awake after work (not feeling well) long enough to watch it.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 12:30 am

I don't have a favorite but my husband loves the Romero series of zombie movies... His horror movie collection is ridiculous... His movie collection in general is well over 500 individual titles, organized by genre then alphabetical. I don't like to send him shopping on his own because without fail he comes home with a new one... thankfully most of his choices are so bizarre and crappy that they go for cheap most of the time.

Funny that when we first met I couldn't handle scary movies at all... I'm getting more used to them all the time.... oh! I guess you could say the SAW series would be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite scary movie?   What's your favourite scary movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite scary movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: