Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Empty
PostSubject: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

So after hitting our deer.. we continued our journey to my friends house.. lol

since last christmas I had a bun in the oven.. It was my time to drink .. hubby to drive.. I do like the odd drink.. Well my vets hubby. I used to work with in the construction department.. so we had a few and he was pouring........ had a few more.. Heck.. mini was feeling really good.. LMAo... and then really really good on the drive home.. singing christmas carols that I made up according to hubby..........

well I guess I was feeling so great at -26 at 1230 am not dressed properly in work clothes)I decided all my animals needed a Hug.. so hubby recounted the story this morning to me.. as it is kind of fuzzy in my mind....

He said donkeys and horses were no problem. He said they looked like their mommy went mad.. as I was singing.. come give mommy a big smooch..

BUt he said.. he wished he had the video camera out.. cause I was chasing the duck around the pen.. as quackers didn't want nothing to do with me.. yelling at the duck

" you feathered thing.. I know you want to give me a nice wet kiss.. but don't you dare bite my lips.. then the duck was quacking.. I started to giggle.. yelling ..." you know you want it.. duckie" I proceeded in the dark.... going from pen to pen.. hugging and kissing.. making baby sounds to all the animals.. with no gloves on.. no hat.. nothing.. it was -26.. hecjk

He did say that jordie.. our alpaca was not impressed and was trying to spit at me... and I " supposivly.. was making the spitting sounds back at him.. saying.. I can spit harder then you...........

There is more.. but I will save myself the embarrassment.... however, in my defense.. it is all rather fuzzy.. and I think hubby was exagerating.. I probably just patted them all.. and tried to pat the duck and said my good nights.........

Edit to add.. hmmm wasnt feeling so chipper this morning.. when the kids decided it was time to get up to see what santa brought.. lol
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

Giggle I don't think your hubby was exaggerating. You do deserve to have a nice night out, as you had to behave yourself last Christmas. :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 1:00 am

I do what you described, I tend to do on a daily basis with the dogs and cats and a few favorite equines that get smooches. Don't concern yourself...lol. I get caught often and I do not care, however I am usually bundled up and not in "visit wear". My embarrasement is my singing in the barn with or without a radio... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:24 pm

lol! Too Funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Who wants a laugh   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:10 am

Beleive it or not Mini - you would fit in well in this District - as most of the farm wives out here have their little pets that are treated like babies ( one woman has a Buffalo Bull she bottle fed since loosing its mother when it was 2 days old - the dam thing now is 2 years old and weighs close to 3000 pounds, she still goes out each day with his treat and pets him - another has a mule deer buck she raised from a small fawn - he's now 3 years old - she ties bright ribbons - red, blue, orange, etc on his antlers so people know not to shoot it as its her pet - other deer probabily make fun of him due to his colorful head) and the list goes on and on. I think the women here get lonely due to the isolation thats why they have so many pets. (I wonder if having more kids would solve the problem)
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:29 am

Mini...you are so funny... I'm pretty sure I do similar things while drunk with my animals...

If it makes you feel any better, if I go too far over the drunken line I tend to get naked and leave my clothes all over the house.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:44 pm

mcauley wrote:
Beleive it or not Mini - you would fit in well in this District - as most of the farm wives out here have their little pets that are treated like babies ( one woman has a Buffalo Bull she bottle fed since loosing its mother when it was 2 days old - the dam thing now is 2 years old and weighs close to 3000 pounds, she still goes out each day with his treat and pets him - another has a mule deer buck she raised from a small fawn - he's now 3 years old - she ties bright ribbons - red, blue, orange, etc on his antlers so people know not to shoot it as its her pet - other deer probabily make fun of him due to his colorful head) and the list goes on and on. I think the women here get lonely due to the isolation thats why they have so many pets. (I wonder if having more kids would solve the problem)

:lol: If the other deer knew the reason why that deer had pretty ribbons hanging from his antlers, they would be begging for them too.

I think Mini needs mini buffalo (if there's a such thing) for her farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course   Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants a laugh.... at my expense of course
Page 1 of 1