Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope everyone is having a great day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Hope everyone is having a great day Empty
PostSubject: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

so tell us about your day..

turkey is in the oven.. mind you that is a story in itself lol

kids are playing monopoly junior.. dad is playing with his new drill lmao.... and a i am relaxing having a glass of wine....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

I have had a wonderful day relaxing at home . Decided not to go anywhere .
Feels good not to have to rush around today !
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 6:03 pm

At the moment I am reading the forums. I know I have missed many threads. I'll catch up eventually.

I have started dishes and I am heading back in there to finish cleaning the kitchen up and to make us all a good lunch. Lots of left overs.

Izzy is cuddled up with her Quillo that my Mom made her quite a few years ago, she has her head phones on and watching her True Blood DVD's that I gave her for Christmas.

I think I might cuddle in my Quillo later and start watching my FlashPoint DVD's.
Have to do a bit of cleaning first. I also need to do my Wii workout as well, as I did not get any work out at all yesterday. Well, only being busy and literally being on my feet all day, but none on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

It was a gorgeous morning, very white with hoar frost when the sun came up, pics would have been lovely but too cold to take the camera outside. A little draftier than I like but over all a sunny bright day. They lied when they said it was going to above zero, hoping tomorrow will be better because I need the tractor started. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 11:21 pm

Really quite day for us. One the older daughter with us and she's still on BC time. The youngest was up last night for the traditional Christmas Eve lasagna dinner, but had been up since 5 and was falling asleep on us. Her sister ran down to pick her up at lunch and we got started on dinner. First time ever we haven't set the table for dinner. Buffet style and parked in the livingroom to watch movies. Kind of enjoyed the quiet day but missed my boys and their antics. Crying or Very sad

It was a nice Christmas though and I hope all here enjoyed theirs as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

What a wonderful day it was. My mom was here and my son, fiancee, and our make believe grand daughter. Tons of food, good laughter, and watched the kids play Wii. I'd never seen it before, quite the invention. The dogs were very well behaved, and played with their new toys. And of course they made sure the kitchen floor was spotless after dinner. My mother is a great cook, and she made tons of desserts. I'm still full. I hope all had an equally great day.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:11 am

Relaxing now. Earlier today, I watched my kids open their gifts. Had dinner, then went to my aunt's place to visit with more family. Stay there for a bit, then left to take the kids to see Avatar at the movie theatre. Came home after the movie, called my aunt and told her I was too tired and my back was killing me, so I wouldn't be going back over there tonight. The dog was happy and probably wished every day was Christmas. For dinner she got her first taste of raw turkey neck. I kept the heart and liver for tomorrow for her. I'm tired after being up since 3 am yesterday, but can't sleep. Will hit the Boxing Day sales tomorrow (though I don't want to go out tomorrow), need to get some office clothes for work, too cheap to pay full price for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is having a great day   Hope everyone is having a great day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope everyone is having a great day
Page 1 of 1