Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you had to give

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 2:04 pm

up one modern convenience what would it be?

I could easily give up my TV

Back to top Go down

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 6:12 pm

My dishwasher, it died a couple of weeks ago and I do not miss emptying it. I'm not replacing it!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 7:06 pm

I'm with Jamn, a dishwasher. Never owned one, so will never miss it. It's just as easy to soak dishes in a sink of scalding hot water, dishsoap and some bleach. Hand wash, dry and put away. Plus saves on the hydro bill.

My next item would be the tv. When my analog tv died shortly after the U.S. switching over from the analog signal over to digital, I didn't have a tv for a month. Really didn't miss it. Any news I read online.

Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 7:25 pm

If I had to, I'd give up my dryer. I can hang dry clothes in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 11:22 pm

I could get rid of the dishwasher. It's old and crappy not to mention fugly...I don't mind doing dishes the old fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you had to give Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to give   If you had to give Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had to give
Page 1 of 1