Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do I open my mouth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Why do I open my mouth Empty
PostSubject: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 4:49 pm

So yesterday morning I was reading the kijiji Deer thread, I commented to hubby we have never hit a deer.

YUP.. what happened last night on the way to my doc's/vets/friend ) We hit a deer. A mule buck with our truck.

The thing litterally jumped in front of our truck. ( not exagerating here) It was

d..... crash.......................................

argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

So hubby jumped out of the truck. To humanly destroy the deer. HIs back legs were broken ( not going to describe anything else as it is graphic)

Kids are fine. We were fine. But it was a small mule deer : Crying or Very sad

My son just said that we hit santas reindeer.. OMG.. try explaining to him that it wasn't santas reindeer............

Good thing we were in the truck.. hardly any damage.. the plastic piece that covers your bumper is cracked. My license plate is broke. Good thing on the gravel we were only going 60 on the gravel road. But we couldn't avoid it no chance. Even on those roads.. I don't think we wouldve of tried to avoid it.. cause we coudve of rolled the truck
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 5:41 pm

Glad you and your family were not hurt . Were you able to dress out the deer to feed to your dogs ?
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 5:56 pm

Aww Mini. I am happy you are all safe.

Those deer can do great damage.

I hit one once.. No, actually a deer once hit me. I was driving on the highway and a deer jumped over the side barrier and right into the front of my car. It broke out my grill and I had to get on top of my hood because it had V shaped it and I had to attempt to flatten it down..... good thing it was made to do that in this instance...
A guy I worked with said that deer never crosses the highway there. I guess he doubted my story as he traveled the same highway as I did. Whatever is what I thought. I know the flippin' deer got me there. The following week he looked me up to apologize because he damned near hit one in the same exact spot that morning.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

There are a lot of them here, see them daily. Living on the highway some of them end up in my ditch. Deer meat for the dogs and skulls for me. :rendeer:

Very glad no human got hurt...they can do a lot of damage as JJ said. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

Mini, glad no one was hurt. That would be hard to explain to a small child that the deer was not one of Santa's deer. Maybe you could tell him that you called Santa and asked him if it was one of his reindeer, and that he said it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I open my mouth   Why do I open my mouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do I open my mouth
Page 1 of 1