Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think money can buy happiness?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Do you think money can buy happiness? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

I was having this conversation last week with a friend. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:37 pm

I don't think it buys happiness, just comfort. It would be nice to wake up everyday and know the bills are paid.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

Nope,money wouldn't make me happy, I live on a pretty tight budget,but when the bills are paid and groceries bought I usually have enough left to do something fun with so I am happy with that
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:30 am

I think when you are born in a wealthy family, money cannot buy you happiness.
When you have emotional issues prior to coming in to a lot of money then money cannot buy you happiness.
But when you are emotionally stable and come into a lot of money, I think with some people money can buy you some happiness. As long as you invest it wisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:59 am

I would love the chance to see if it does Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 7:32 am

I don't think money can buy happiness but I think if you have money you can be happy knowing the bills are paid and you just don't have to worry about money.
That would make me happy.
There isn't a store where you go and buy a bag of happy but just imagine never worrying about money again.
You could help the people you care about and that would certainly make you feel happy.
Travel and see the world...more happy.
I'm thinking money can do a lot in a person's life to give them plenty of reasons to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 3:11 pm

i'd be happier not living in debt!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:35 pm

I may be internet, car, and television free in about a month.....guess I'll find out the hard way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:55 pm

I'm glad you are laughing fleas but I really do hear you.
I borrowed 60.00 from my paycheck tomorrow last week.
I owe my friend 95.00 for a trip I thought I could go on.
Lost 500.00 on that stupid idea.

Just gotta keep laughing even when it isn't funny.
My motto... Just keep swimming.
(I stole that from Dory)

Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 7:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

I swear this has gotten me through so much and the irony...I'm scared of water and I can't swim but this makes me feel better. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 10:08 pm

jamn53 wrote:
I would love the chance to see if it does Laughing

I was thinking the same thing when I was discussing this topic with a co-worker. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money can buy happiness?   Do you think money can buy happiness? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think money can buy happiness?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: