Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will you get accomplished today?

Go down 
+2
Unhingedmom
Jerseyfivedogs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

What will you get accomplished today? Empty
PostSubject: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:55 am

I'm a terrible procrastinator.
Today I am picking one task and completing it.
Today's mission is to dig out the storage room and get it organized.
Toss the crap.
I have three bedrooms and two have turned into storage rooms. Embarassed
I am a naughty pack rat.
Today, I will get one of them sorted out.

What is everyone else going to accomplish today?
(you could come help me-lol)

What's one thing that you need to get done that you have been putting off.
We all have one.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:17 am

And when you're done you can head on over to my place?

We usually try to get out and do some hiking/geocaching when we both have a day off in the fall. Best time of year to get out there. Buuuuuuuut.... rainy morning so we'll get some stuff done around the house (which explains why I'm off to such a good start, sitting in front of my computer!). I got to talking to an sweet little elderly lady at work the other day and she was talking about Irish Linen napkins. She doesn't have any anymore but likes them because they're easy to care for and are larger. I have some from my Mom's, washing and pressing them this morning and taking them out to work. Going to have somebody tuck them into the lady's order before she picks up tonight.

Hubby's cleaning up the kitchen, I'm going to make a loaf of bread this morning (breadmaker). If it's still raining this afternoon I'm going to work on making some dehydrated dog treats (beef lung).

So nothing spectacular. Just sort of putzing around.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:21 am

I am determined to get ALL of the dresser drawers cleaned and reorganized before this day is done

When I am done with that I will start on closet shelves,what in the heck is all the crap that people have tossed up there

The final thing I hope to get done today is switch out my summer clothes for my winter ones
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

slept all day, midnight shifts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:46 pm

Well my plans went out the window,but all the cement is now loaded and I don't have to help pick up anymore.

Blood blister on my finger,threw a chunk of cement in the bucket on the tractor and it bounced out hit my shin,took part of it with it,glanced off that and landed on my foot. "sigh"
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:56 pm

I think that you need to stop hauling concrete!!

The only thing I got accomplished today was NOT telling my Dean that she is a douchebag!!! Sorry nasty word but it's how I'm feeling about her.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:36 pm

LOL Kewl,that might have been a huge accomplishment

You are right I need to stop loading and hauling that crap,it is beginning to be painful
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

I managed to piss off someone in manager's position today at work.
When you get paid an annual salary of $80,000+, then do your own damn job and don't expect me to do it for you. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who get paid pretty good money to do a job, and then get all pissy when they are expected to actually do their job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you get accomplished today?   What will you get accomplished today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will you get accomplished today?
Page 1 of 1