Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas

Go down 
+3
Furface
Boston
Mini
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:07 pm

As this is probably going to be my last post, for a couple of days.

I want to wish each one of you a very Merry Christmas. For those that do not celebrate this holiday. I wish you a very nice day.

I wish that you find great joy in spending quality time with your families. I wish you all the best. Don't eat to much or drink too much...

This season is very special to my family, but I can't send out a christmas greeting without mentioning our troops. We are very blessed this year as my husband Dennis is home to spend these special days with our family. As most of you know his Battalion is in Afghanistan this year. He was supposed to be their with his men.

I would like you all to take a moment and think about our troops overseas, that are sacrificing their holidays and their special time with their loved ones in order for peace.

I wish all my friends who are in the sandboxes a very Merry Christmas. Keep your head down, watch your back and even more.. Stay safe. The beer will be on ice for when you come home in a couple of months..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:56 pm

Merry Christmas to all here at Kibbles.
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:18 pm

Merry Christmas & Happy Ho Ho to everyone
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:03 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅 :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:24 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone here...

Mini, please tell the hubby that I appreciate everything him and his battalion do for our country and they will never be forgotten in my heart.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:42 pm

I hope all of you have a very special day. The holiday works for me also as my boarder is off work until January 4th so whoohoo I have stable help twice a day. I also appreciate the efforts the military do for peace keeping. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:39 am

Merry Christmas Christmas-cards1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 1