Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My outside kitties are mad at me..................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: My outside kitties are mad at me..................   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

YOu know it doesn't take long to get animals in a groove...

so when we hit really artic temps.. I bought wet food.. I was in the habit of giving it to my outside kitties on the deck. Because with those temps.. you never see them all day.. well the odd time if they are laying on the pigs.... but usually they are in hiding..

so night time feeding... it is pretty funny.. they will follow me from pen to pen........... not like them.. LMAO.. but I didn't catch on... till a couple of days go by.... I think they were scared they would miss me.. Because they would be the last to get their treat. Well opsie.. I ran out of wet food... and my big fat prince.. guess he was mad.. because when i went inside..... he decided to run into the house............. He has never ran in the house. Now I had a really scared kitty running around downstairs.. got him out. So I felt really bad.. so I took out some deer meat.... LMAO.. they sniffed it.. and meowed at me... damn attitudes.. it wasn't good enough......... anyone want some kitties.. with just a little bit of attitude.. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: My outside kitties are mad at me..................   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 4:16 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My outside kitties are mad at me..................   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

LOL ... He probably ran into the house to see if you were lying about not having any canned cat food. I posted a thread about making your own canned cat food. Maybe something as a back up. Cats can be pretty fussy like that.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: My outside kitties are mad at me..................   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 9:27 pm

I took some coarsely chopped deer meat out for my kitties also and they didn't eat it...next time I chopped it up almost to the consistency of hamburger and then they ate it. Fussy felines, feels like I am running a restaurant around here sometimes.Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My outside kitties are mad at me..................   

Back to top Go down

My outside kitties are mad at me..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Cats-
Jump to: