Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 BOSTON I NEED YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

For the time being he is here lol,don't know yet if I will keep him,but I did go buy a big bag of dogfood,a harness,bandanna,new raised food and water dishes and treats.

Now he has to clean up his plate before he can leave

_________________
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 9:16 am

Tues Morning update

I have advertised both on the internet over the raido and with some posters
seems no one knows this little dog,or wants to admit they know him

I don't know when I have ever seen a more even tempered male dog,he knows sit,hates the harness,but put a collar on him and he will bring his leash to you

Right now he has decided that he owns me,he also owns the other recliner and the rug in front of my chair


Doesn't seem we can do anything,other than when the kids want him to come downstairs,to make him growl. Gives a short bark if someone is at the door then looks at me for approval when I let them in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 6:30 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Tues Morning update

I have advertised both on the internet over the raido and with some posters
seems no one knows this little dog,or wants to admit they know him

I don't know when I have ever seen a more even tempered male dog,he knows sit,hates the harness,but put a collar on him and he will bring his leash to you

Right now he has decided that he owns me,he also owns the other recliner and the rug in front of my chair


Doesn't seem we can do anything,other than when the kids want him to come downstairs,to make him growl. Gives a short bark if someone is at the door then looks at me for approval when I let them in.

Those are the best stray dogs. Already trained with zero behavioural issues. lol It looks like you have a new member to your home. Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 6:35 pm

Time will tell BBE

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:05 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying his company. He seems like a real sweetheart.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:07 pm

Like I said time will tell,right now I can't find one thing about him to complain about,he has decided that he must protect me from the neighbours cats and the other neighbours dogs LOL

If he jumps in my lap one more time and makes me wear my coffee I am going to cry a lot

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Like I said time will tell,right now I can't find one thing about him to complain about,he has decided that he must protect me from the neighbours cats and the other neighbours dogs LOL

If he jumps in my lap one more time and makes me wear my coffee I am going to cry a lot

I hear the neighbours cats are evil!

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

Cats are evil creatures,no doubt about it,

You were right though Boston I am beginning to attach to Zeus and he is even learning his name. Found out that he also knows go for a walk,but only on a collar,he does not know harness,so we need to work on that

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:28 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Cats are evil creatures,no doubt about it,

You were right though Boston I am beginning to attach to Zeus and he is even learning his name. Found out that he also knows go for a walk,but only on a collar,he does not know harness,so we need to work on that


Not a big fan of cats myself. I'm so glad he's fitting in with your family. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you. I'm sure he'll pick up on the harness in no time.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

He also holds the carpet down very well all day long if he isn't in my lap.

I wish hes ears would stand up though

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:33 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
He also holds the carpet down very well all day long if he isn't in my lap.

I wish hes ears would stand up though


His ears do puzzle me.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

Me too,so I went looking at some Boston sites and saw it was not unusual for them to flop instead of standing up

The only time I have heard him growl is when one of the kids tried to pick him up off my lap.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:48 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Me too,so I went looking at some Boston sites and saw it was not unusual for them to flop instead of standing up

The only time I have heard him growl is when one of the kids tried to pick him up off my lap.

The ears down just make him long more like a puppy. So your baby will forever look like one.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:50 pm

Ears up Ears down,it looks like he is mine

Called the vets in the area,they don't seem to know him,advertised on the radio and on some bulletin boards so I am just kind of trying not to get over attached at this point

If it was the owner that dumped him she will never get him back

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:52 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Ears up Ears down,it looks like he is mine

Called the vets in the area,they don't seem to know him,advertised on the radio and on some bulletin boards so I am just kind of trying not to get over attached at this point

If it was the owner that dumped him she will never get him back

I think it's pretty safe to say that no one is going to be claiming him.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:53 pm

It's been 6 days so I am assuming they dumped and never looked back

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
It's been 6 days so I am assuming they dumped and never looked back

I think so too. Sad

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:56 pm

and in 6 months they will have a new "cute" puppy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
and in 6 months they will have a new "cute" puppy

Oh I'm sure they will. I hate those types.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:01 pm

Me too Boston,I mean really he is such a beautiful boy I can't figure out why they dumped him,he seems to have everything going for him

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 42
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:46 pm

Ummm...where are pictures of this dear cutie? I wanna see...PRETTTTTYYY Pleaseeee

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BOSTON I NEED YOU   

Back to top Go down
 
BOSTON I NEED YOU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Worst. President. Ever… Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack Cements Obama Legacy as Complete Failure
» 100 oz available in Boston area
» Milk to donate in Boston area
» Looking for milk for our three week old girl - West of Boston
» Guess Who Don't Sue

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: