Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The unsuspecting package...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

The unsuspecting package... Empty
PostSubject: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

US man with huge penis stopped at airport

A man known for his enormous penis was stopped by security at San Francisco International Airport and questioned about the bulge in his pants, he was reported as saying Thursday.
Jonah Falcon, 41, has an organ which is 9.5 inches long when flaccid and 13 inches (33 centimeters) erect, according to Rolling Stone magazine. He has featured in a number of documentaries about the world's biggest penises.
He was returning to New York from San Francisco on July 9 when he was stopped, after Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents saw a bulge hanging down over his left upper thigh.
"They wanted to know if I had something in my pockets, and when I said no, they asked if I had some sort of growth," he said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
He told them it was his penis, and they checked around his crotch, although not too closely. He was delayed for five minutes. The incident was not his first. "I've gone through the (scanner) before, and I wasn't worried.
"What was the worst that was going to happen? I was going to have to whip it out for them? I'm used to that. Sometimes when people ask me about it, if I'm feeling up to it, I'll just show them."
In a tweet at the time Falcon said: "TSA didn't know what to make of the massive bulge on my thigh. Even after I went through that body scanner that shows you naked..."
A 2003 Rolling Stone story entitled "Mr. Big" reported that Falcon's penis was eight inches long when he was only 10 years old. It quoted his mother as saying his organ size was genetic.
"He was born like that, and he was always big for his age. But it's not his big penis, it's society's need to fixate on it. We're in a world where men see their manhood in their penises."
The TSA did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Nor did Falcon.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/us-man-huge-penis-stopped-airport-181309063.html
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:58 pm

Personally Kewl,I would like to verify that,so if you could send him here I will let you know if that story is true. pig
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

LMAO I had the radio on when I was driving to work.
The guy was telling the story but the gal said, "I don't think I can swallow that story."
Ha
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:02 pm

LMAO, he's all yours...that's way too big!! I think its been verified that he has the worlds largest penis.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:02 am

IF Yorkie can't see it it can't be true thats all
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:30 am

The unsuspecting package... 1090301422
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

does that mean he is on his way? OH BOY I am already excited to see this wonderful thing that you speak of
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 9:49 pm

but but the rest of him is attached, gross
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:38 pm

Ya know what kewl? I should have just taken your word for it,I am sorry that I even doubted you for a moment. Crying or Very sad

Please don't send that to my house The unsuspecting package... 80851
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:29 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:57 pm

pig

Mousey wrote:
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unsuspecting package...   The unsuspecting package... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unsuspecting package...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: