Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+8
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm

Happens all the time,I try to clean up after eating at a place like that but will freely admit I have left the mess
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:16 pm

There is, for the most part, some mess when you finish with fast food. I can deal with that. But to cover the floor with it? Leave your tray while you walk by 3-5 garbage cans? Play with your food? Insanity.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
I don't mind cleaning up after people, but today I've turned a corner. Not much bothers me, which is good, but this was gross. Floors covered in whatever they ate, playing soccer with a fucking meatball (2 kids).....while their parents fucking watched?????? Come on now.

My mother would have made me and sis clean that meatball soccer ball up and we would have NOT been taken back for food out anytime soon.
We were taught how to behave in public.

My dad used to take us to DQ every Sunday and he taught us to dump our own garbage in the bin.
He also told us that it would be polite to use our napkin to scrape off any food we dropped on the tray. (into the garbage as we dumped it)

Last edited by Jerseyfivedogs on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

lol Fleas,I think you are tired and cranky
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

Anyway, that's my bitchfest for today. Laughing

Good news for real? We are all caught up with the bills (again)!!!!! Now I can drink more beer before going to work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:22 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
lol Fleas,I think you are tired and cranky

I don't do cranky. Razz
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:47 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Just the total lack of respect in general. We aren't fucking maids, we're there to clean up spills and shit....not worship those pricks. Take your fucking tray to the garbage and dump it you lazy fuckers.....if not, stay home and make the same mess....I dare you!!!

Fleas you've got to start taking my attitude at work. Little buggers that leave garbage on the picnic tables outside the store every night. Two weeks ago one of them decided to blast an Arizona ice tea bottle at the end of the bldg. Knocked whole shelves of movie jackets onto the floor inside. I found the bottle when I was pulling out, right where our truck would run over it the next morning, plus had already gathered up their shit (again).

They were back a couple nights later and when they came to the counter I pulled out all their crap I had gathered up and saved......including the bottle. Slammed it on the counter and told them........'the next time you pitch on of these at the store I'm going to ram it down your throat, right before I call the cops. Now take your shit, put it in the garbage can where it belongs and don't ever let me find your crap laying around again.'

This could explain why all the kids that come to our store have christened me 'the BITCH ' Yorkies Thread - Page 32 80851
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:49 pm

lol I love you Rottn, but more people need to do that. Society has gotten so fucken lazy! I would be appalled if those were my kids. I am constantly after my kids about manners and cleaning up after themselves.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:59 pm

but most people don't seem to teach their children that in this society.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:02 pm

The kids that have been around longer know quite well that if they're hanging around outside in the way, noisy or sitting on our ice freezer (and kicking it) and the bitch comes out the door, looks at you and uses her thumb to 'point' the way.........you move your ass and find another place to loiter. With them I rarely have to say a word.

Had three of them having a hay fight (we kept it in the garden center around Halloween).....they had that shit strewn from the far end of the garden center all the way to the middle of the store and all over/under one of the picnic tables. I flew out the door, yelled 'pick every bit of that shit up and put it back where you found it NEATLY......and when your done get your asses off the property' (god, I hateful).

They cleaned up every damn bit before they left......and I never even gave them a broom. They had to use their own hands, actually bend over and WORK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

True that Yorkie. When has society gotten this way? I don't recall being this way as a young child (being a teen was different, I went through a lot) but I see kids get away with too much now a days...

lol Rottn... Yorkies Thread - Page 32 80851
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
but most people don't seem to teach their children that in this society.

Most of what they teach them is to be self centered, self entitled and to have attitude up the yingyang. We have no problem correcting them, even with their parents there.........we do exactly what the parents to do us.....ignore them and deal directly with the 'sweet creatures'. If they have something to say to us we inform them that this is 'our' store and we are responsible for it's cleanliness, neatness and lack of inconvenience for other customers. And if they will not ensure their children are under control, then we will.

Doesn't make us a lot of friends at times.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

Kids get away with way to much,they are rude to adults(we would have had our asses beat) They feel they are entitled to what they want when they want it.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

I'll beat my own kids if they show that kind of attitude Mad I totally want them to stand up for themselves when the time is right but they will respect adults.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

I still remember when it took 'a village to raise a child'......now if you dare correct someone's child, or heaven help you, even try to stop them from doing something that could hurt them......the goddamn parents are jumping down your throat. How dare you speak to my child like that/don't you tell me how to take care of my child. Jesus people, get a grip........Positive Parenting is a Perfect Piece of POOP. BE a PARENT......not a PARROT!!!

Rant over

hairpull
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:17 pm

My children get very angry with me because I am "old fashioned" they don't have one of everything,if they want something other than what I chose to give they damn well better get out there and earn it

I am so sick of kids that come here with their ipads,cell phones and other electronics that mommy and daddy bought them.

Eighth grade promotion 2 kids got cars for Gods sakes,having said that 3 girls were
pregnent. Oh happy days
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm

yorkiemom wrote:

Eighth grade promotion 2 kids got cars for Gods sakes,having said that 3 girls were
pregnent. Oh happy days

Oh god, doesn't that sound familiar..........and make your stomach churn. Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:03 pm

Mousey wrote:
lol I love you Rottn, but more people need to do that. Society has gotten so fucken lazy! I would be appalled if those were my kids. I am constantly after my kids about manners and cleaning up after themselves.

+1

My kids know better than do pull crap like that. They fear me more than the police.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

ahhh,but do remember in the new society our children are never supposed to fear us,we are to be their friends. I'll be their friend alright with my shoe up their asses

Mine are never sure what I will do as a punishment which scares them the most.

Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 6:34 am

And all of that is why I shouldn't bitch about having to go to work too much.
At least the animals don't intentionally make messes.
Well, maybe Winston. Laughing
He leaves tonight though.
I thought I had bratty dogs.
Winston is into everything and naughty.
I don't know how they deal with him.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:30 am

Been outside already this morning and planted some cascading rose bushes in my garden box,well okay they look more like little sticks right now.I shall see if they actually take off.

What a beautiful morning,got up cranky on the phone until 1A.M. which doesn't normally work for me

Decided to go outside and change my cranky ass mood and get with the program and I feel much better now.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:47 am

Well now that you're already in digging mode how about coming up here and helping me find my shrubs......oh and move my irises before dumbass mows them off again. Thank you.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:52 am

If the irises are done blooming they love to be mowed over,they come back thiicker and better next year

Let me grab my shovel and gloves and we will find those damn shrubs,but I warn you if I really like them they will be found and then moved to my yard

My birds outside have all been fed now it is time to trun water on my plants since the rain we got last night was just a gotcha kind of rain
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

Dammit, work again tomorrow. I need a day off too you know. Laughing
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 8:57 pm

you will get a day off in time fleas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next