Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+8
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 6:27 pm

I had a good first 2 hours today, then the pain kicked back in. Seems it'll get better little bits at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 7:40 pm

It will certainly take some time Fleas,if you can stand the pain while your legs strenghten it will be worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:05 pm

Need the cash miss key, gotta at least try. I'm not gonna give up, so no worries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:30 pm

Good job Fleas!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:32 pm

Thanks KC! It's been tough, but I CAN'T fail!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:37 pm

Your doing it!! Have you tried aleve? My brother swears by it for pain.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:49 pm

When my tooth was killing me and I checked on line, they said Aleve too.
Can you imagine there is a forum for people with tooth aches.
I guess that's a good thing cause I sure needed it that night.
Aleve= some pain relief.
I hope that works for you fleas.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:51 pm

Advil liquid gels...only thing that works for my pain. Migraines, arthritis pain...
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:55 pm

I do love me some advil, so maybe I'll give both a try....but not at the same time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 9:05 pm

My brother has osteo-arthritis and the normal pain killers about killed him and now that he has found aleve he has his life back and it does manage his chronic pain.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 10:27 pm

I'll definitely try both KC. I've been an advil fan for years, I'll go trial and error and see what works best.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 7:40 am

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
I'll definitely try both KC. I've been an advil fan for years, I'll go trial and error and see what works best.

I fell in love with Advil when my Doc prescribed it for headaches. I'll never use anything else again.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:36 am

Good Morning

I have never tried advil,might have to give it a go
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:37 am

Advil is the only thing that I ever take and the pain needs to be really bad for me to even take one.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 11:45 am

No pills for me til Thursday, the joys of being poor. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 9:01 am

Good Morning

Off to town I go,already had to drive one child 7 miles to school,next time she misses the bus I swear I am going to catch up with it and throw her under it.
I wake them up 45 mins before they need to walk a block to get ready and she still misses the bus.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 1:15 pm

This being on call crap sucks! Never know what I can or can't do 90% of the time. Mad
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 4:25 pm

Geez, post one thread in Hfx/Maritimes and it goes blip. See if I get an answer as to 'why?'.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 10:45 pm

No clue why they poofed it Rottn
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 6:21 am

Angus wrote you back rott.
In part he wrote- It wasn't because we were bored. Rolling Eyes

That's what pisses me off about them.
You asked a simple question, very nicely and you get some kinda BS sarcasm back.
Weirdos.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 7:58 am

Figured I'd better word it carefully to avoid being blipped. Can't see anything wrong with asking if anyone had used the services of a company and how they dealt with the follow up. No details, accusations, complaints or cursing. Could have spewed a whole shitload of detail and really stirred the pot..........guess I might as well have. (insert rolling eyes here too) headshake

BTW Fleas............love all the new emotes Dancing
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 8:58 am

Gonna save this here cause I don't know how to save it on my computer, so just ignore. All I could find of any reference to my thread on KJ. Just in case dufus wants to know exactly what I said......or at least part of it.

Anyone had any dealing with H2O Pros ?
forum.kijiji.ca/about6821205.html&highlight=
1 post - 1 author - yesterday
Anyone had any dealing with H2O Pros ? ... may have had a reverse osmosis system installed by this company (aka H2O Water Professionals).
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:16 am

srange folk over there
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:30 am

rottnmom wrote:
Gonna save this here cause I don't know how to save it on my computer, so just ignore. All I could find of any reference to my thread on KJ. Just in case dufus wants to know exactly what I said......or at least part of it.

Anyone had any dealing with H2O Pros ? ... may have had a reverse osmosis system installed by this company (aka H2O Water Professionals).

I don't have experience with that particular company... but Drew worked for a company similar. If you can afford it out right, its not a bad system to have... if you can't, don't do it... lots of interest. My MIL bought one from Drew, I use it every time I go over there but to me its no different than tap water. It was too pricey for us to buy one.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 12:17 pm

kbullet wrote:
rottnmom wrote:

I don't have experience with that particular company... but Drew worked for a company similar. If you can afford it out right, its not a bad system to have... if you can't, don't do it... lots of interest. My MIL bought one from Drew, I use it every time I go over there but to me its no different than tap water. It was too pricey for us to buy one.

My boss bought this system last year.....$4,000 financed......will cost her close to $8,000 when it's all paid for. Her water was just tested. 500 ppmg of whatever is 'safe', the system when working properly should take it down to 130 ish ppmg.........theirs is registering 1,300 ppmg which is way beyond unsafe.

The company is toast, lots of shit online about scamming the feds over installing these systems on reserves. She is on the hook to the finance company for the whole amount........non working system, useless 25 year guarantee, no service, never received the 5 years of cleaning products that were also part of the package. Top that off with not being able to even bathe in her water let alone drink it. Impossible to find anything by others who are going through the same thing so figured reaching out to the 'public' I might come across some others who are going through the same shit that she could contact.

There was nothing 'negative' in my question I posted......dumbasses.
Left a sickly sweet reply for Nana...........love the way they 'police' the forum Yorkies Thread - Page 21 204537
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next