Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+8
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:22 am

Ummmm, yourkey? Did you pick up our tix for the draw last night? 1 of 3 winners was from KS. :o
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:01 pm

Yes,I had tix,no it wasn't me Sad
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

:!:
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:14 pm

And all day I thought I was moving to Kansas.
The pretty room, and yorkie.
Damn it all.

That room-lol
and of course the company.
But that cozy room.
Some day, Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:56 am

Good Morning!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

Hello Kewl,hot here today,been outside loading tree branches and trees,neighbor had 2 trees cut this weekend and we had to get them off the street,I think I am dead now

90+ here today
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

Wow, sounds like a productive day. It's a chilly one here today so I have been catching up on my readings and trying to brainstorm for my final "men are all bastards" assignment. This is the last week of class and then I have my final exam on the 13th. I can't wait to be done with this class. cheers cheers cheers

I will be doing a biology class on line starting in a few weeks. This time next year I will finally be all done...a long time coming, that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

Good for you Kewl,you have worked hard to get where you are.

Don't know about productive,but I know I hurt in places I didn't know I had Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Good for you Kewl,you have worked hard to get where you are.

Don't know about productive,but I know I hurt in places I didn't know I had Shocked

LOL, I can't wait to be done this next week and actually get to be busy out in the yard, it looks like a disaster zone out there. I'm sure the neighbours are starting to get pissy with me. We did have snow on Friday though so I don't feel too bad yet.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 6:38 pm

hopefully we are looking at some rain for the next couple of days and cool things down here a bit.

it is already planting season here,put some panys in this week around some of my rose bushes,have 3 more rose bushes to plant and a red bud tree is here and ready to go into the ground

I transplanted some small red buds from one spot in my yard to another and they look like they are going to do okay with the move
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

Yay, that is good news. I envy your green thumb. I wish I knew what the heck to do to make my yard pretty.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

It really is not hard Kewl,pansys are annuals they will grow most anywhere,as are petunias,I personally prefer the wavy petunias as I can get them to trail down a planter and they come in pretty colours.

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:48 pm

Wow you are planting annuals already? We don't even think about it till around May 24 weekend here...well I don't! LOL
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

Everything is early here this year,we hit 90 today,my lilacs are in frll bloom and my honey suckle and clemitis are ready to bloom in the next day or two

The redbuds that were already established are in full bloom also,most of the trees are already leafed out and we have mowed the yard twice now
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

Damn, you're talking lilacs honey suckles and clematis and here I got excited last week when the pussy willows started to bloom. Another day or two and I would have cut some for in the house..........then the bottom dropped out of the thermometer and pretty much killed them. Sad

Wondering what it did to all the trees that also had started to bud......they're not looking so good right about now.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:33 pm

sadly they will just about have to regenerate themselves,I worry about my apple and pear trees right now,as they too are in full bloom
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

Damn Yorkie, are you sharing pics of your early Spring?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm

As you know Kewl I am horrible with pics,I still have the halloween ones on my camera,seems there is always something else to do

The dumb ass at the old school is keeping me hopping lol
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:47 pm

No one has upped and kicked him in the balls yet?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:56 pm

We,as in the city has filed a lawsuit against him and also have a restraining order on him for the time being

Right now it will just slow him down a bit
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:03 pm

That's good, I hope he gets his ass whooped in court.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Rather he does or not,I know that I did not go down without a fight

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:12 pm

I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I know you will stand your ground and fight for what you believe...this is why I love you!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

Thanks Kewl,you are a good friend.

It took awhile to get the City behind me,but when we got a new mayor and new council things began to change,I love our mayor.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

Isn't it amazing how a few good people can make significant changes? Always amazes me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next