Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mo Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

Moses thinks every time I head down to the landing that we're going out. Popped down to take a few pics out the door of the damned snow we're getting.........

Wait up, I'm coming with you!!

The Mo Man P3150018-1

Oh crap.....that white stuff again........nah, forget it.

The Mo Man P3150022

Hmm, I wonder what's down there? Maybe someday I'll get up the nerve to check it out.

The Mo Man P3150021

Poor old guy. Don't know what was done to him or where he was kept, but there's no way in hell he'll go further than the landing to the front door. It's all carpeted and just bedrooms and laundry room......but nope, he boots back upstairs the second I try to coax him down.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:22 am

Such a beautiful dog

My little yorkie has issues with the door,absolutly refuses to go outside on his own to go pee,he has to be carried out,have no clue what was done to him in his previous home,but it wasn't good
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 6:47 pm

What a handsome man I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.libellerotts.com
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:19 pm

He is a beautiful dog. Right about now I would trade thise tornado warning weather for snow any day.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:54 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Such a beautiful dog

My little yorkie has issues with the door,absolutly refuses to go outside on his own to go pee,he has to be carried out,have no clue what was done to him in his previous home,but it wasn't good

Yorkie, sounds like maybe he was put outside and left there a LOT! Sasha was much the same with the rope we had for her to go out in the unfenced yard. For the first few weeks she would just wilt when it was put on. You could even see it in her eyes.......like the light dying. Before spending 1 1/2 years in a cage she was a year or more muzzled and chained outside 24/7. I had to sit out with her every time it was clipped on her collar, just to help her learn she wasn't alone and could come back in.

Moses is afraid to go downstairs (it's not the stairs themselves) and WILL NOT come anywhere near a counter (or anything else) in the kitchen. One sound or quick movement and he's gone like a bat outta hell. He's constantly 'seeing' things for the first time......an extension cord, an ornament, light fixture........finally has gotten used to seeing clouds moving in the sky. From what we can only imagine, we think he was kept locked up in a basement for a long time.......hence refusing to go those last steps. Likely constantly chased out of the kitchen in his last home (of 9 months) before they moved him out to live in the garage alone.......that part we do know.

I just HATE what some people do to animals
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:08 pm

I just know that Rusty only eats in the evening when the kids are in bed,although I have had him for sometime now.

When the neighbours come over(about every night) he still hides behind my chair until I pick him up,then he will sit with me,why the hell do people get dogs if they just want to abuse them?

An update on Boston and BUllet,the mom at their house is allergic to them,so the dad called me and told me he was sorry about the wife being allergic but the dogs were staying right where they are.

My son sees them just about every night on a walk with the human dad,so I feel good about my decision to rehome them.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:38 pm

Oh Yorkie that is so good to hear. Making such a decision is heart wrenching, knowing they are loved and well taken care of certainly takes much of the pain of letting go. It's sounds like they're where they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:41 pm

I think they are Rottn,all the basic work was done as far as kennels.basic commands,they didn't mind their baths now did they mind going fror walks,the nice thing for me is that they send me up[dates
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

Moses is one handsome dog!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mo Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mo Man   The Mo Man Icon_minitime