Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/01/reward-offered-in-search-for-man-who-beat-rottweiler-pup?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=recommend-button&utm_campaign=Reward+offered+in+search+for+man+who+beat+Rottweiler+pup





Reward offered in search for man who beat Rottweiler pup


Ashlee Lacasse, Toronto Sun
First posted: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:42 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, March 01, 2012 05:28 PM EST


An eight-month-old Rottweiler is experiencing a slow recovery after being beaten in Ajax a month ago, officials said Thursday.

Vets believed the pup, which they’ve since named Geoffrey, was making progress in his recovery until they discovered what could be swelling in his brain or eye area, and vision loss.

Two witnesses found the puppy Jan. 30 when they followed the sound of what seemed to be a man screaming in distress behind the McLean Community Centre.

Once they reached the scene, they saw a man beating the crying puppy with closed fists.

“The individuals that saw the suspect (said he) was beating the dog quite violently,” Officer Debby Houghton, of the Humane Society of Durham Region, said Thursday.

The pair were able to scare the man away after yelling at him to stop.

They initially thought Geoffrey was dead, but the pup was able to get up after five minutes. He had bloodshot eyes and was bleeding from the nose.

The dog was taken to the University of Guelph Thursday morning for further examination.

“He’s a very sweet puppy,” Houghton said. “He deserves the best.”

The Humane Society of Durham Region is offering a $1,000 reward for information on the attacker or the dog. Contact the investigations department at 905-665-7430.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm

If some sick person with a quick temper could do this to animal, I pray that they are sterile and don't and can never have children. Hope someone knows who this person is and turns them in.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:04 pm

What the hell is wrong with people?

Stupid asshole

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

I don't often swear but FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 63
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 11:37 am

jamn, I swear a hell of a lot.......but you got it pretty well covered. I only wish they had a 'squad' that could dole out the same treatment to those who do shit like this. Eye for an eye.
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:45 am

So sad. My goodness...I will never understand how the human condition can inflict cruelty onto a being that will give a 100% unconditional acceptance on a daily basis. {shakes head in disgust}..

I only hope to see the day, when the criminal code, decides to grow a set, and make sentencing much more punitive on those who's intent is to maim/kill animals. Current sentences do little to denounce such crimes. Liberal thinking is doing nothing to protect victims (in this case, defenceless animals)...only perpetrators.
These types of stories are becoming a daily occurrence. This rottie and the gsd in Sudbury who was shot 2 x in the face, and left to die. Not to mention, in my neck of the woods, I'm reading about abused and abandoned animals far too frequently.

Stories like these, just enrage me.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 39
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm

Crying or Very sad poor baby....I want to beat that man sensless Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:43 pm

K-Flash wrote:
So sad. My goodness...I will never understand how the human condition can inflict cruelty onto a being that will give a 100% unconditional acceptance on a daily basis. {shakes head in disgust}..

I only hope to see the day, when the criminal code, decides to grow a set, and make sentencing much more punitive on those who's intent is to maim/kill animals. Current sentences do little to denounce such crimes. Liberal thinking is doing nothing to protect victims (in this case, defenceless animals)...only perpetrators.
These types of stories are becoming a daily occurrence. This rottie and the gsd in Sudbury who was shot 2 x in the face, and left to die. Not to mention, in my neck of the woods, I'm reading about abused and abandoned animals far too frequently.
Stories like these, just enrage me.

I'm starting notice a trend in my area with animal abuse and if it's not a story in the news about animal abuse, it's a story about how someone's unsupervised dog was stolen out of their back yard.

My first thoughts if I were walking down the street and someone was beating their dog and listening to that horrible screaming for help and in pain sound, would be to walk up to that person and kick em hard in the face. But then you guys on Kibbles would have to bail out of jail.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 34
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:38 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
K-Flash wrote:
So sad. My goodness...I will never understand how the human condition can inflict cruelty onto a being that will give a 100% unconditional acceptance on a daily basis. {shakes head in disgust}..

I only hope to see the day, when the criminal code, decides to grow a set, and make sentencing much more punitive on those who's intent is to maim/kill animals. Current sentences do little to denounce such crimes. Liberal thinking is doing nothing to protect victims (in this case, defenceless animals)...only perpetrators.
These types of stories are becoming a daily occurrence. This rottie and the gsd in Sudbury who was shot 2 x in the face, and left to die. Not to mention, in my neck of the woods, I'm reading about abused and abandoned animals far too frequently.
Stories like these, just enrage me.

I'm starting notice a trend in my area with animal abuse and if it's not a story in the news about animal abuse, it's a story about how someone's unsupervised dog was stolen out of their back yard.

My first thoughts if I were walking down the street and someone was beating their dog and listening to that horrible screaming for help and in pain sound, would be to walk up to that person and kick em hard in the face. But then you guys on Kibbles would have to bail out of jail.

I would happily bail you out of jail for something like this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:46 pm

kbullet wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
K-Flash wrote:
So sad. My goodness...I will never understand how the human condition can inflict cruelty onto a being that will give a 100% unconditional acceptance on a daily basis. {shakes head in disgust}..

I only hope to see the day, when the criminal code, decides to grow a set, and make sentencing much more punitive on those who's intent is to maim/kill animals. Current sentences do little to denounce such crimes. Liberal thinking is doing nothing to protect victims (in this case, defenceless animals)...only perpetrators.
These types of stories are becoming a daily occurrence. This rottie and the gsd in Sudbury who was shot 2 x in the face, and left to die. Not to mention, in my neck of the woods, I'm reading about abused and abandoned animals far too frequently.
Stories like these, just enrage me.

I'm starting notice a trend in my area with animal abuse and if it's not a story in the news about animal abuse, it's a story about how someone's unsupervised dog was stolen out of their back yard.

My first thoughts if I were walking down the street and someone was beating their dog and listening to that horrible screaming for help and in pain sound, would be to walk up to that person and kick em hard in the face. But then you guys on Kibbles would have to bail out of jail.

I would happily bail you out of jail for something like this.

AWWWWW, Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 39
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:04 am

I could do that too BBE..just listening to that poor pup crying would piss me off sooooo much that human wouldn't stand a chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby   

Back to top Go down
 
Reward offered for the mofo who hurt this poor baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?
» McCann Witness Jes Wilkins & the Big Fat Gypsy Scam
» Maddie search shrouded in controversy
» Couple trying to EXTORT from McCanns - ARRESTED!
» Ben Needham Info?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: