Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Westminster Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:22 am

Whoohoo for the Canadians this year. My handler buddy Tracy won last night with Ava Gardner a Sheltie bitch, bred in Canada, shown in the US and owned by a person in China. Can't wait to see how they do in Group tonight. Go Canada Go!!!

👍 👍 👍
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:45 am

Another great placing in a huge group of mighty fine dogs..Group 4th tonight. I am thrilled for her.
Westminster Show 430804_288625741203080_2133442363_n
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 5:36 pm

It was a great week for my dog show friends Smile Tracy and Ava, my IG Gambler's littermate Wager took Breed, Kate Winsit the Standard Poodle took Breed handled by our own Allison Foley, Ace the cdn Cocker took Breed...way to rep Canada! 👍
Back to top Go down
http://www.libellerotts.com
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:22 am

Libelle wrote:
It was a great week for my dog show friends Smile Tracy and Ava, my IG Gambler's littermate Wager took Breed, Kate Winsit the Standard Poodle took Breed handled by our own Allison Foley, Ace the cdn Cocker took Breed...way to rep Canada! 👍

Yesssss Canada did themselves proud..very nice when a littermate does so well Grin . I was delighted when Bev did so well with Bachelor Buttons with a BOS as he is closely related to my girl the receptionist wanted to spay. lol!
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:27 am

Ahhhh one day. When I have a backer and I'm wealthy enough to get there...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.libellerotts.com
Sponsored content

Westminster Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westminster Show   Westminster Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westminster Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: