Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I still like Kijiji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

I still like Kijiji Empty
PostSubject: I still like Kijiji   I still like Kijiji Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:03 am

Things are looking up!!! I am cheap, really cheap and I have been looking at Ads for X pens since last summer and today finally was one hell of a deal. So good I left my roast in the oven, to hell with lunch on time, turned down the oven to low and away I go. Seriously 3 X pens at $35.00 each. Wasn't surprised when I got there there was only one left but I was thrilled to get it at that price. I tried to get the lady to save them for me but she was a smart cookie and said first come first served. What was wonderful is she said she felt guilty about not saving them for me after we met and she "gave me" two boxes of dog stuff. She was a lovely lady who had just lost her elderly dog in that cursed month of January, the death month, and his things had been haunting her so she decided to gift me. He was one very spoiled dog and when the boxes were unpacked what a hoard. I'm sharing with the rescue but keeping the grooming supplies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I still like Kijiji   I still like Kijiji Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:22 am

I have sold so much stuff on kijiji, yes it's still a great site for buy and sell. Fleas was over there on the dark side commenting how quiet it was over there in discussion now and sadly it is.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I still like Kijiji   I still like Kijiji Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:14 pm

3 x-pens for $35 is a steal. They're expensive when you look at pet supply stores for them, even in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I still like Kijiji   I still like Kijiji Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:43 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
3 x-pens for $35 is a steal. They're expensive when you look at pet supply stores for them, even in the U.S.

And a legal steal too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still like Kijiji   I still like Kijiji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I still like Kijiji
Page 1 of 1