Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HMMM bosco is coming into his own

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

HMMM bosco is coming into his own Empty
PostSubject: HMMM bosco is coming into his own   HMMM bosco is coming into his own Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:02 pm

Well yesterday evening.. I hmm tell dennis to come check out bosco. In his kennel.....

I have never laughed so hard ( yes when things settle down and I can catch him.. I will take pics)

He had his dog pillow all squished up................... and.........................................

YUP....................................................

He was getting his grove on.................................... It was the funniest thing....................... LMAO

at least he was having fun with his pillow.. I told dennis we may have to get him a Friend.. LIke one of those huge stuffed animals.

But at least he hasn't tried to go on my leg.. because hmmm.. that would be difficult to get him off. but he is really good at his commands
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: HMMM bosco is coming into his own   HMMM bosco is coming into his own Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 7:35 pm

:lol: I think you're going to need one of those gigantic sized stuff animal toys for him.

I've caught my dog twice trying to air hump. Once was when she was coming into her own before being spayed, the second time was two months ago when I took her to do an agility demo with the rest of the dogs in her obedience class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HMMM bosco is coming into his own   HMMM bosco is coming into his own Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 8:16 am

How funny. I've never seen Bruno hump anything before he was neutered. Sophie is the one that will try and hump Bella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMMM bosco is coming into his own   HMMM bosco is coming into his own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HMMM bosco is coming into his own
Page 1 of 1