Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slaughter in the kitchen

Go down 
+3
yorkiemom
Mousey
rottnmom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Slaughter in the kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:48 am

The gory remains........

Slaughter in the kitchen P1150006

But it was for a good cause........

Slaughter in the kitchen P1150013

Slaughter in the kitchen P1150015

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

Slaughter in the kitchen 80851
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 2:05 pm

OMG the title :!:
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 2:36 pm

Razz Got sick and tired of trying to find places to store that body pillow and another one still downstairs. Moses needed beds and I refuse to pay what they want for them. I made my son's about 6 years ago, damn thing was 6 1/2 ft long and more than 5 ft around.......he could actually sleep on it. It used up 14 bags of chipped foam. His sister made hers with 10 bags, so I still have lots more to spread around. My youngest bought a used canopy bed years ago and the people had two HUGE banquet cloths that they draped over it. They've also been laying around downstairs taking up room. Went to my favourite thrift store and bought two really good twin sheets for $2 a piece that I'm going to make into removable covers to make the washing easier.

Kids paid for their foam, material came with the bed...........so 2 dog beds (with lots of materials left over) for $4.......makes momma and Moses very happy. Very Happy

Slaughter in the kitchen P1150019

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

Way to go,Moses looks comfy
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

Only downside.........now he snores louder! :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

He looks so nice and comfy on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

👍 good job!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

No. 2 is done! Just have to make the covers.

Slaughter in the kitchen P1170001

AND his eating/drinking issues are pretty much gone now too..........he's afraid of the kitchen NOT his bowls. Out of desperation I moved his bowls to my bedroom. Now he'll go eat when it's put down, even looks for his food first thing in the morning. Drinking is sometimes on his own, other times he waits for me to come in with him, but I can walk out of the room and he doesn't scurry after me like he did when it was in the kitchen.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Excellent job!
Moses is a very lucky fella. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:28 am

Great work Rott!! It seems that Moses has found his special place(s) in your home. He is one sweet looking boy!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:05 am

Covers made and on! Now before you say anything about *pink* let me cover his ears. :lol:

Slaughter in the kitchen P1190003
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

I think pink looks great on Moses. He is just getting in touch with his feminine side.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:50 pm

Indeed pink is a good colour on him Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:43 pm

How do you keep him so clean? My dog goes outside for 5 to 10 minutes, comes back in and looks like she's been rolling around in a pig pen. lol
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
How do you keep him so clean? My dog goes outside for 5 to 10 minutes, comes back in and looks like she's been rolling around in a pig pen. lol

I don't have a fenced yard Sad so when he goes out, I go out. Always on a leash......which sure doesn't give him the freedom I like him to have.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 6:37 pm

Same here Rottn, I would love a fenced in yard but the town has stupid bylaws about fence placement.
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 12:06 am

What a beautiful dog - he looks cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter in the kitchen   Slaughter in the kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughter in the kitchen
Page 1 of 1