Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I AM DONE..

Go down 
+3
BigBrownEyes29
JJ
Mini
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

LOL with a week to spare

all presents bought.. and wrapped... and now to rebake.......... family and sugar cookies and butter tarts ate all my christmas baking...

oh and I got funky new glasses today too
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:21 pm

I see the lack of glasses hasn't hurt your Bejeweled score...grrrrrrrrrrr...........
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:40 pm

I'm glad you are finished! woo hoo.

We have not even begun. "With a week to spare." lolI AM DONE.. 1941436395.gif" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:03 am

Hahaha, I beat you in the shopping for gifts are. Smile I finished last weekend, but still have to wrap them, stick them under the tree and then there is the dreaded grocery shopping for the Christmas dinner items. No I think I will be able to make a grocery list, give the money to get other family members to groceries. I have to work on the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:35 pm

i'm done too!!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

Mousey, did you do a painting yet? I'd love to see it if you have! I AM DONE.. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:21 pm

JJ wrote:
Mousey, did you do a painting yet? I'd love to see it if you have! I AM DONE.. Icon_biggrin

omg JJ it's not even worth displaying Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:18 pm

Mousey wrote:
JJ wrote:

I bet it is...

Cause you all make me jealous with your talents.... I can draw stick people and finger paint..

I do have a talent fixing fences with baler twine and bras though.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 5:26 pm

Mousey wrote:
JJ wrote:

Yes it is. I want to see...
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:54 am

Mousey wrote:
JJ wrote:

Yes it is, show us a pic of your painting. We'll keep pestering you until you do. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:00 am

We want pictures !! cheers
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:39 am

The vote is unanimous .......... Mousey, we want to see your painting too!! :bounce:

I have no wrapping done (think the shopping is), no groceries bought (but have an unthawed turkey), no baking done (but oldest daughter just learned how to bake pies) and I work tomorrow and Thursday. So how am I doing??? :roll:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:24 pm

rottnmom wrote:
The vote is unanimous .......... Mousey, we want to see your painting too!! :bounce:

I have no wrapping done (think the shopping is), no groceries bought (but have an unthawed turkey), no baking done (but oldest daughter just learned how to bake pies) and I work tomorrow and Thursday. So how am I doing??? :roll:

I think you should take this paddle.. cuz you are going up some kind of creek.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

kbullet wrote:
rottnmom wrote:

I think you should take this paddle.. cuz you are going up some kind of creek.

BWAHAHAH :lol:

We need a paddle emoticon

Rottnmom, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't gotten any grocery shopping done. I work half a day on Thursday, so will be rushing to the grocery store right after work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM DONE.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM DONE..   I AM DONE.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM DONE..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: