Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Empty
PostSubject: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:24 am

So we put one of the pigs summer houses in our goat barn. It is a small medium dog igloo. This morning.. Went out to feed... lol.. Goats didn't come out of the barn.. Interesting...........

Go into their barn.. Can't see any goats......... What the heck.....

They are all jamed ( all 5 of them ) in this dog igloo. They were stuck.. I had to lift the house up to get them out.. ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

LMAO...... you should have taken a picture Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

I agree... you can't post something that funny without photographic evidence for the rest of us to laugh at.... always bring your camera with you.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:35 pm

I was expecting pictures too...I would be afraid the camera would freeze and get wrecked so I can understand why no pics but that would have been worth seeing. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 1:31 pm

Well I hopefully will get some pics..

The other night 4 of them were in the house.. But when I went to turn on the camera... ( batteries need to be replaced argggggggggg)

But it was so cute.. cause sleeping on tops of the pigs.. were 2 of my outside kitties.. Molly laying beside them.. with a goat laying half on molly.. and quackers right under molly's chin... I will try to get some pics..

It is amazing people have always said animals will never get along.. But here.. I have managed to create a colorful herd... LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....   LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LMAO How many goats can you fit into a medium dog igloo.....
Page 1 of 1