Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say a something for this little one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

Say a something for this little one Empty
PostSubject: Say a something for this little one   Say a something for this little one Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Say a something for this little one   Say a something for this little one Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 12:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmdLM6EVpvw&feature=player_embedded
Isn't the Amber alert for a child?

I must be hearing him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Say a something for this little one   Say a something for this little one Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 12:37 am

I think they need to recheck the criteria. Sad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Say a something for this little one   Say a something for this little one Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 11:29 am

Unfortunately, like every other toddler in the news that was supposedly taken from their bedroom in the last 2 to 3 years, I think one of the parents had something to do with it. I'm wondering what happened to the 22 month old who went missing from her crib while in her mother's care. I hope both babies are found safe and sound. I don't know if it's just me but it seems in the news lately that a lot of parents are killing their babies. What is wrong with society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say a something for this little one   Say a something for this little one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say a something for this little one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: