Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One step closer to a bitch note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

One step closer to a bitch note Empty
PostSubject: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 10:34 pm

One step closer to a bitch note PC190012
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 10:52 pm

lol Rottn
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 10:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:05 pm

👍
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:11 pm

These assholes actually have to walk 25 ft or more to get to our walkway, unless they're on the sidewalk.......... which is across the friggin road. I've also been told by a customer tonight that at the nice gym/physio building down the road, they regularly find 'doggy bags' tossed on the walkway near the front door......and that's even further from the side of the road.

I had just finished walking Moses and returned home with his 'deposit' putting it in the covered bucket I keep in the driveway just for that purpose. Left for work, parked the jeep and passed around the front of it to reach our walkway........sitting there, tossed against the outside wall of our store was a fucking doggy bag of shit. No people, the pretty yellow bags do not disguise the black turds inside.

Why the hell is it up to us to take custody of your dog's crap........we have two garbage cans in the store, one behind the counter right next to the clerk working there, the other out back in the workroom, where we trim up and wrap/bag the PRODUCE we put out in our store AND where we fucking EAT!!! Do we really need to spend the day smelling your dog crap? Are you arms broken that you can't carry it far enough to dispose of it on your own? Obviously not......cause you managed to hurl it to the front of our store. I just finished carrying a load from a 120 lb dog for 80% of a one mile walk........you can't carry a pretty yellow baggie holding what was obviously from a 20 lb mutt the distance it takes you to return to your home?

Give me a fucking break...........cause if I ever SEE you doing it you will wish you had never even gotten a dog and might just have to deal with the shit that's liable to end up in your own pants.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:13 pm

Now Rottn,would you mind telling us how you feel about bags of dog shit? :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:18 pm

It seems like a waste of a police officers time, but if you could make a complaint have an office sit off to the side and watch, maybe fine the idiots getting caught doing this. Especially if you happen to notice the time of day where it seems to happen more.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:19 pm

Not the bags of dog shit I have a problem with.......it's the douche bags that don't take care of their own shit that get me pissed.
Mad
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:22 pm

I'm wondering if animal control might have any clout. I know if someone's dog comes on my property and takes a dump I can contact them, they'll go to the owners house and give them a $350 fine. Each subsequetn offence it doubles to a max of $3,500. Don't know though if that applies to the owner making the 'deposit' themselves......but definitely 'littering'.

One way or the other.....they'd better get the message
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:52 pm

Some people never will Rottn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:50 am

rottnmom wrote:
These assholes actually have to walk 25 ft or more to get to our walkway, unless they're on the sidewalk.......... which is across the friggin road. I've also been told by a customer tonight that at the nice gym/physio building down the road, they regularly find 'doggy bags' tossed on the walkway near the front door......and that's even further from the side of the road.

I had just finished walking Moses and returned home with his 'deposit' putting it in the covered bucket I keep in the driveway just for that purpose. Left for work, parked the jeep and passed around the front of it to reach our walkway........sitting there, tossed against the outside wall of our store was a fucking doggy bag of shit. No people, the pretty yellow bags do not disguise the black turds inside.

Why the hell is it up to us to take custody of your dog's crap........we have two garbage cans in the store, one behind the counter right next to the clerk working there, the other out back in the workroom, where we trim up and wrap/bag the PRODUCE we put out in our store AND where we fucking EAT!!! Do we really need to spend the day smelling your dog crap? Are you arms broken that you can't carry it far enough to dispose of it on your own? Obviously not......cause you managed to hurl it to the front of our store. I just finished carrying a load from a 120 lb dog for 80% of a one mile walk........you can't carry a pretty yellow baggie holding what was obviously from a 20 lb mutt the distance it takes you to return to your home?

Give me a fucking break...........cause if I ever SEE you doing it you will wish you had never even gotten a dog and might just have to deal with the shit that's liable to end up in your own pants.

That's what you should have put in the letter Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to a bitch note   One step closer to a bitch note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One step closer to a bitch note
Page 1 of 1