Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help   Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:05 pm

so we found another coach for Brianna.... as our other pony club.. shut down.. and brianna didn't get the best experience..

She had her first lesson yesterday.. on a 13 plus hand pony... named colby....who can clear 3 feet no problem..

I was told that she was a natural.... she was trotting...and had great balance and a good seat.... ( and I have no idea about english)

Her coach said by next weekend she wants bri to start jumping.. ( hmm I don't know if mommy is ready for it) I am ready for patterns, and walking over polls.. lol.....and she will be going into dressage as well....

However, I need a couple of things.. and have no idea where to get them...

First I need those riding gloves.... that have the indent for the reins.......I need bare with me.. half chaps she can put over her boots......and I guess after winter.. pants and a jacket.. LMFAO..

Then we need to upgrade Brianna's horse.. so keep your eyes and ears open.. cause you know what I need.. a nice older horse.. that the other kids can learn on.. and as brianna gets better.. she will move on.. right now.. it is a confidence builder I am looking for.. even though to look at her ride.. you wouldn't think she lacks any confidence...

also, there is a childs english saddle.. and they want 200 dollars... I have no idea about saddles.. is that a good price... what do I look for.. LMFAO... I should just take you shopping.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Do I need anything else.. these are her xmas gifts.. lol.. besides the pony.. but can you keep your eyes open.......not in a huge rush for it.. but if it is a good deal.. we are ready for one.... but I want to make sure that she is going to keep going.... cause I don't ride english.. lmao.. and don't want a pasture ordament...

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help   Mon 07 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

Mini wrote:
so we found another coach for Brianna.... as our other pony club.. shut down.. and brianna didn't get the best experience..

She had her first lesson yesterday.. on a 13 plus hand pony... named colby....who can clear 3 feet no problem..

I was told that she was a natural.... she was trotting...and had great balance and a good seat.... ( and I have no idea about english)

Her coach said by next weekend she wants bri to start jumping.. ( hmm I don't know if mommy is ready for it) I am ready for patterns, and walking over polls.. lol.....and she will be going into dressage as well....

However, I need a couple of things.. and have no idea where to get them...

First I need those riding gloves.... that have the indent for the reins.......I need bare with me.. half chaps she can put over her boots......and I guess after winter.. pants and a jacket.. LMFAO..

Then we need to upgrade Brianna's horse.. so keep your eyes and ears open.. cause you know what I need.. a nice older horse.. that the other kids can learn on.. and as brianna gets better.. she will move on.. right now.. it is a confidence builder I am looking for.. even though to look at her ride.. you wouldn't think she lacks any confidence...

also, there is a childs english saddle.. and they want 200 dollars... I have no idea about saddles.. is that a good price... what do I look for.. LMFAO... I should just take you shopping.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Do I need anything else.. these are her xmas gifts.. lol.. besides the pony.. but can you keep your eyes open.......not in a huge rush for it.. but if it is a good deal.. we are ready for one.... but I want to make sure that she is going to keep going.... cause I don't ride english.. lmao.. and don't want a pasture ordament...

thanks

I'll get looking for you.What brand is the saddle. You likely need a good all purpose saddle...how tall is she now?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help   Mon 07 Nov 2011, 5:58 pm

lol I will measure her height when she comes home.... from school.. still tiny.. ha ha ha ha ha....but not too sure how tall she is... I know bad mommy
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help   

Back to top Go down

Pooper.. english.. dressage.. and jumping help
Page 1 of 1