Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kijiji Did Me Well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

I have been pissed that my area...driving distance for me has no classes for us to attend. I placed an Ad looking for others in this area who were interested in Rally and formal Obedience and the first response was from the #1 rated Advanced Rally O in Alberta who lives close to me who volunteered to teach Rally. Better yet I almost have enough people interested to make a full class. I even have a venue...the same place I went when training Julio for agility. Have a meeting with them to set everything up next week. I'm excited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:47 am

That is awesome Pooper,glad to see Kijiji finally helped someone in a good way
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:00 am

That's awesome pooper.

kijij isn't all bad yorkie.

That's where I found this little face.

Kijiji Did Me Well 20111017_10

I wish I could attend those classes pooper.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

How many do you need for a class Pooper?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

That's cool Pooper. Unfortunately, my dog's rally-o class has been canceled. Not enough people interested, so it's been turned into an agility class for beginners.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 1:00 am

For once I'm kinda in the loop. The venue used to be a partnership that split up early this year and the people with the place I used to take Julio doesn't yet know that all the trainers that used to use it have signed on with the new place and I guess I will have to be the one to break the news to them as I know they think they are coming back, that doesn't excite me but somebody should tell them.

I don't yet know how many people I need, maybe BBE can tell me how many were enrolled in her now defunct classes. I'm thinking enough to pay for the venue rental and the instructor fee and wangle my space in for free. Hoping that after I meet with the venue owners and get all of the fees and details I will have a better idea of what I'm doing and once everything is better set up I can advertise again with everything set in place for costs and dates etc. Always have kinda winged it so that's pretty much what I'm doing again. That really sucks BBE and Jersey you would be more than welcome. Would be great to have a lot of interest and I think it can be done if I get the word out. 6-8 would be good for starters I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

Pooper, there were about 9 dogs in the class when I started rally-o. Some owners had 2 dogs.

Then it dwindled down to 5 dogs, two of those dogs being the dog trainer's dogs. Then out of those 5 dogs, one lady accidentally closed her dog's tail in the car door. So now her dog won't even get in the car, so rally was out for them. The other lady, is an older lady who has had really bad knees. She took a tumble and I haven't even seen her in agility classes for a few months now. Since it was just my dog and the dog trainers, I told her to cancel the rally classes and turn it into a beginner's agility class. Since there was more inquiries for that and it would bring in more money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kijiji Did Me Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji Did Me Well   Kijiji Did Me Well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kijiji Did Me Well
Page 1 of 1