Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I missed our Anniversary..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

I missed our Anniversary.. Empty
PostSubject: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 9:41 pm

I was off in slave lake

However, I just wanted to thank you all again.. for another year... Kibbles has been around now for two years.. and still going strong.. the bonds of friendship that are made on this site.. continue to grow and develop..

Way to go... kibbles..... and thank you to all of you, you are the reason this site is still around ...

Here is to kibbles...

Looking forward to what next year will bring....

Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

OMG I missed it too,seems like life is keeping me very busy right now,friends from canada lived here for 8 weeks,they moved and my daughter from Texas came for 3 weeks,in between that we are trying to get the halloween thing going,been at that every day for a week,but it should be cool for the kids

I have made some good friends on here,even though right now I don't have a lot of time to post I do come and read when I get a minute

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIBBLES
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm

:o :o 2 years already!!! Shocked Shocked 8)
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

I must be the man in the relationship because I haven't a clue what day is the anniversary LOL.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 10:58 am

I only know by my join date
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:46 am

pooperscooper wrote:
:o :o 2 years already!!! Shocked Shocked 8)

+1 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I missed our Anniversary..   I missed our Anniversary.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I missed our Anniversary..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: