Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

For me it would be the episode of ER when Dr Green dies. I got teary eyed when I watched it, then watched the rerun and cried again. LOL

Is there a movie that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

The are a few, but a few that I can remember is The Time Traveler's Wife, My Sister's Keeper, and The Titanic.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 34
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:36 am

The Notebook always gets me. There are other movies that if I watch them again I cry but thats just at a certain time of the month if you catch my drift.

I can't think of a TV show that has that effect on me. Angel from Buffy always gets to me in an other way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5541
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 47
Location : London, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:02 pm

kbullet wrote:
The Notebook always gets me. There are other movies that if I watch them again I cry but thats just at a certain time of the month if you catch my drift.

I can't think of a TV show that has that effect on me. Angel from Buffy always gets to me in an other way.

Did you know that the stars of "The Notebook" are both from this area? One is from St.Thomas, the other from London. It's kinda weird if you think about it.

I always had a thing for the Wonder Years. I don't recall how it ended, but would love to get it on dvd and watch again.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 34
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
kbullet wrote:
The Notebook always gets me. There are other movies that if I watch them again I cry but thats just at a certain time of the month if you catch my drift.

I can't think of a TV show that has that effect on me. Angel from Buffy always gets to me in an other way.

Did you know that the stars of "The Notebook" are both from this area? One is from St.Thomas, the other from London. It's kinda weird if you think about it.

I always had a thing for the Wonder Years. I don't recall how it ended, but would love to get it on dvd and watch again.

Yes I did know that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5541
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 47
Location : London, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

I think it's kinda cool. Very Happy

We're almost famous! :lol:

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:50 pm

One of my all time favourites when I was snowed in was North of 60,would kill to get that series on DVD

_________________
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
For me it would be the episode of ER when Dr Green dies. I got teary eyed when I watched it, then watched the rerun and cried again. LOL

Is there a movie that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

The are a few, but a few that I can remember is The Time Traveler's Wife, My Sister's Keeper, and The Titanic.

I can't name one in particular, as I don't watch much television and never really have. I can say that I'm much more sensitive these days and find myself teary-eyed at things on tv that wouldn't have bothered me much before.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 39
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:53 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
One of my all time favourites when I was snowed in was North of 60,would kill to get that series on DVD

My hubby always watches it, I used to really like it as well.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:48 am

Dances with Wolves loved it can't watch it again even though I own it. Too many sad parts........
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 34
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:28 am

I also still cry when watching the sex and the city movie. When I first went to the movies to see it, I cried at the opening credits because I was so excited to see it. Then I bawled at the part of the movie that was sad and the part that was happy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    

Back to top Go down
 
Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vampire Diaries : the last episode of the season tomorrow
» [ARC-V] Episode 82 Summary
» Chris Brown and Rihanna
» Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2 / Bloods [18+] [DVDrip]
» Top Chef (plus Masters, Just Desserts)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: