Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

Go down 
+2
kbullet
BigBrownEyes29
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Empty
PostSubject: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

For me it would be the episode of ER when Dr Green dies. I got teary eyed when I watched it, then watched the rerun and cried again. LOL

Is there a movie that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

The are a few, but a few that I can remember is The Time Traveler's Wife, My Sister's Keeper, and The Titanic.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 10:36 am

The Notebook always gets me. There are other movies that if I watch them again I cry but thats just at a certain time of the month if you catch my drift.

I can't think of a TV show that has that effect on me. Angel from Buffy always gets to me in an other way. Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  1090301422
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 12:02 pm

kbullet wrote:
The Notebook always gets me. There are other movies that if I watch them again I cry but thats just at a certain time of the month if you catch my drift.

I can't think of a TV show that has that effect on me. Angel from Buffy always gets to me in an other way. Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  1090301422

Did you know that the stars of "The Notebook" are both from this area? One is from St.Thomas, the other from London. It's kinda weird if you think about it.

I always had a thing for the Wonder Years. I don't recall how it ended, but would love to get it on dvd and watch again.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

Did you know that the stars of "The Notebook" are both from this area? One is from St.Thomas, the other from London. It's kinda weird if you think about it.

I always had a thing for the Wonder Years. I don't recall how it ended, but would love to get it on dvd and watch again.

Yes I did know that.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

I think it's kinda cool. Very Happy

We're almost famous! :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 1:50 pm

One of my all time favourites when I was snowed in was North of 60,would kill to get that series on DVD
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
For me it would be the episode of ER when Dr Green dies. I got teary eyed when I watched it, then watched the rerun and cried again. LOL

Is there a movie that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?

The are a few, but a few that I can remember is The Time Traveler's Wife, My Sister's Keeper, and The Titanic.

I can't name one in particular, as I don't watch much television and never really have. I can say that I'm much more sensitive these days and find myself teary-eyed at things on tv that wouldn't have bothered me much before.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 7:53 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
One of my all time favourites when I was snowed in was North of 60,would kill to get that series on DVD

My hubby always watches it, I used to really like it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 7:48 am

Dances with Wolves loved it can't watch it again even though I own it. Too many sad parts........
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:28 am

I also still cry when watching the sex and the city movie. When I first went to the movies to see it, I cried at the opening credits because I was so excited to see it. Then I bawled at the part of the movie that was sad and the part that was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?    Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a certain episode of a tv show that gets to you each time, no matter how many times you see it?
Page 1 of 1