Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look at the Calender Woman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Look at the Calender Woman   Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:22 am

Holy Hanna I am sooo glad I checked it before I sent my entries in. I though the show was on the long weekend but I was way wrong. Crap this changes everything, can't do the 4 days as planned and had to cut down to just two days dammit. Guess the show season gets longer for us to get the classes in we need to get hopefully finished the novice classes. So much for my planning skills. Mad
Back to top Go down
dogwood
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Look at the Calender Woman   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:20 am

Where will you be showing Pooper?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Look at the Calender Woman   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:46 am

Edmonton Kennel Club show. I have them both entered in novice obedience for just saturday and sunday. Entries close on tuesday for the Rally classes so I'm debating if I'll enter in thse classes or not. It's an outdoor show and the mosquitoes are sooo bad I'm not sure if I can handle that. Yes I'm a whoosy when it comes to bugs. Would have been ideal to be entered for all 4 days as one needs a minimum of a score of 70% shown under "3" different judges but we will see only two. Would have been different if it was the long weekend like I though but hubby refused to shut down the shop to attend a dog show, imagine that...lol. I don't want to go by myself with two dogs because I don't know anyone else who is going so who would attend the dog not in the ring and I wouldn't feel right with leaving one in a kennel, benched, unattended with the other in the ring so I need a dogsitter. Will take longer to finish them this way but theres always more shows later (sigh) dam work anyways. Smile :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
dogwood
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Look at the Calender Woman   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

Wish I was there to return the grooming favour. Instead of holding tails I could hold the leash. I have never been to a dog show but it would be really cool to see what goes on. Those mosquitoes up there are horrid, they are even out in the heat of the day....nasty little buggers for sure.
Good luck and remember to take some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at the Calender Woman   

Back to top Go down

Look at the Calender Woman
Page 1 of 1