Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was ripped off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

I was ripped off Empty
PostSubject: I was ripped off   I was ripped off Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:00 pm

I know I started a new topic but I didnt want to ruin BBE thread

So I finally watched the mothers.. Sisters keeper.

I hate reading books and watching the movie. For most of the movie. They stuck with the storyline. Some things are different which is to be expected

But why change the whole ending. IMPH. THe ending of the book was what made the story. To completely change it. I was never so angry. In my opinion it ruined the whole stories dynamics. It ruined what was ment to be kind of thing.

I highly recommend reading the book and then watching the movie. Or ifyou dont want to be dissapointed just read the book.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

I was ripped off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was ripped off   I was ripped off Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:04 pm

I haven't read the book. Going to see if a co-worker has the book and I can borrow it after my exam is done. Now curious to see how the story ends in the book version.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

I was ripped off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was ripped off   I was ripped off Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:08 pm

LOL.. trust me.. you will love the book much better.. The ending makes the story. The movie did no justice.. I can send ya my copy if you would like....

I was really disappointed....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

I was ripped off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was ripped off   I was ripped off Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

Mini wrote:
LOL.. trust me.. you will love the book much better.. The ending makes the story. The movie did no justice.. I can send ya my copy if you would like....

I was really disappointed....

Thanks, I'm sure one of my co-workers has the book that I can borrow from them. We're always exchanging books amongst us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was ripped off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was ripped off   I was ripped off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was ripped off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: