Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Supernatural

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Supernatural   Sat 05 Dec 2009, 9:21 pm

LOL No, not the show

Anyway believe.. want to share and discuss
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:34 am

One of my favorite things. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:36 am

So, do you have any stories you want to share..

I have several.........

I never believed until I started experiencing little things.

I do believe in guardian angels. Have had some amazing experiences in regards to guardian angels
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

I wrote a few of my experiences before...going to be lazy and see If I can find them and ccp them. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:41 am

Meanwhile you may begin... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:56 am

Yeah.. I can begin...

Lets start when I started believing lol.. in things..

When I was 16, I was at a friends house ( not really supernatural but weird lol) having a pj party... I woke up with severe cramps. I had the feeling something wasnt right with someone I knew.. ( couldnt tell you who) I had so much cramping and pain. I thought I was dying. Then about 30 mins later it was over. I felt so empty.

I found out the next morning at the exact same time I was experiencing all the pains. My sister who is 6 yrs older then me. Was having a miscarriage. The time the pain I experienced was gone. She lost the baby.

When I was 19 just moved back from the states. LIved in a tiny ( hmm poopy apartment place) with my roomie. They used to laugh and joke with the downstairs neighbors and say that the place was haunted. I didnt believe. Nope.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV one night. The Tv would shut off.. then go on. I was thinking something is wrong with the power. Didnt think anything of it. Got a book and then the ceiling fan would turn on. ( those fans that have the lights on it- The lights were already on) Ya I was a little freaked out.. LOL.. Still thought these could be explained.

A couple of weeks later.. Same apartment lying in bed. My door to my room slammed shut. Thought it was a draft.. didnt think about it. Until it swung open.. ( hmmmmmm- ya I was a little freaked out.. Okay not just a little. Really freaked out LMAO) Talked to the roomate. She said she experienced the same things.

About a week after that, I was having a shower. The shower doors were the kind with the mirrors. Just got out of the shower. It was really steaming in the bathroom ( forgot to turn on the fan- bad habbit of mine even till this day) So I was putting my towel on my head facing the shower doors. Flipped the towel over my head. Glanced in the mirror. The mirror was raining ( could be the stem going down) AND I swear. I saw a a Mans face in the mirror. He was wearing an old fashioned black hat. His skin was white.. pale wouldnt even describe it. He had the most evil eyes. They were dark grey. I can still see him so clear to this day.

I moved out 3 days Later.......
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Sun 06 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

Mini, that man in the mirror would creep me out too. But I would not wait 3 days to move out, I would have my stuff packed and out of there in 30 minutes minimum.

I have always been creeped out by funeral homes. If I have to go to a funeral home, I make sure I'm not the first to arrive and the last to leave. Don't want to be in there by myself.

Fast forward to when I was around 8 years old. My great grandfather is Native American has a lot of superstitious beliefs and a sixth sense. He just knew things that was impossible for him to know.

I was sleeping and had this dream, that I was left alone in the funeral home. There was a coffin with a body in it. Normally in a RL situation and at the time being 8 years old, I would not have gone up to that coffin by myself. But in my dream I started slowly walking up to the coffin. Lying in it was my great grandfather and there was a clock sitting on his coffin and you could hear the ticking of the clock. I remember in my dream saying goodbye, then I woke up.

The moment I woke up, the phone rang and my mom picked up the phone. My cousin had called to tell us that my great grandfather had passed away.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:03 pm

I would have not moved out Mini, I like mysteries like that. BBE I think it's wonderful that your Great grandfather came to visit you in your dream, happens to me quite often. Mine are sometimes dreams but often actual visits in a psychic sense.

My father in law had been "dying" for a period of 4 years, but he proved the doctors wrong so many times and bounced back repeatedly. He was like "the boy who called wolf", not his fault he was just more resiliant than expected. The home for the aged where he resided had called us on at least 6 occassions during those years feeling he would not last the night and transported him to hospital only to have him return within a few days no worse for wear.

On Nov 4/2003 I woke up early in the morning feeling his presense very strongly at 6 AM and woke my husband to tell him Johnny had passed on. The confirmation call came at 8 in the morning and I asked as to what time this occured but the lady said she did not know as she was just starting her shift. We are used to receiving messages from our newly dead and we go seeking them. Nothing out of the ordinary was found within the house but when we checked out the shop where hubby operates his auto repair business...there it was...the clock had stopped at 10:47 the night before.

I had made arrangements with a local funeral director the first time we were told Johnny was on his way 3 years previously and we had become friends...the undertaker and the psychic. I went there and had to sign a few papers and I told him of the stopped clock and to get the time of death for me when he picked up the paperwork and the body. Ta da...time of death recorded was when they found him gone 10:55 PM and the time his condition was last checked was 10:30 PM. A bit more "ball park" than I would have liked but John didn't have a bedside attendant to proclaim the time as exact.

There was space in the urn with his ashes and we added his favorite things, a cigarette, a airport size bottle of rum, family photos etc. and then we buried it in the herb garden under the flagpole where we fly the Union Jack, he was from England. The rest of his items like photos of his friends and his ex wives we sent back to him by means of a bonfire. We were delighted to see above the smoke from the fire directly overhead a brief but spectacular display of northern lights that we perceived as a thank you and a goodbye from our Johnny.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

This spirit was the above Johnny's mother. In May of 2006 we experienced the TV in the basement coming on very loud and thought it was our daughter home. A bit later our kitchen became very cold and the air dense. We could push the air with our hands and feel it. The paper towel roll kept unrolling, we would roll it up and it would unroll on it's own.

Our daughter came home and made a comment also about the air in the kitchen, that of course reminded us of her TV being on so loud with no one down there. I marked this occurance on the calender as we knew this would make sense to us later and we forgot about it. 6 weeks later we were notified our Gran in England had died (on that very day when she visited here) and they found us luckily only through our business card in her possessions.

She had been in cold storage for that period of time while they searched for relatives. We were the caretakers of her estate and until the body was claimed she was in the freezer at the coroners so hence the cold air in the kitchen...the paper towel activity was connected to the paperwork that needed to be done before her body could be cremated as she has wished. Television was her only activity, it is very common for spirits to manipulate things electric and it's a common attention method. Lights, appliances off and on and also telephone calls. I keep notes of everything, we are very used to paranormal activities and eventually everything falls together in figuring out who our visitors are. This one was a classic as it was from overseas and took 6 weeks to solve.

I should note that I have been contacted by the dead since I was a child so nothing ever really creeps me out. Smile affraid :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 1 of 1