Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Empty
PostSubject: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 12:54 am

The Good...both dogs titled.

The Bad...got up at 6AM to make sure I had time to really groom them well, bathed yesterday so just needed a good comb out and they looked fabulous IMO. It friggin rained and they got wet...wet Hav coats turn into dreadlocks really quickly if you don't use hair products and I didn't. Whine, whine...I have been getting up at 6AM every morning since my ribs are still not happy and I just can't stay in bed any longer. Dam near killed my to carry the dogs around and pick them up etc.

The Ugly...the weather got progressively worse...rain, wind after we were finished and went to watch the conformation Group 5 classes (toy dogs) and it sucked. Our class was indoors but most all were outdoors and it was sooo cold we didn't stick around to watch.

The Funny...courtesy of my hubby as usual. His observation regarding the poor ladies showing in dresses was that there was a lot of animal abuse going on in the chilly temps. Freezing Beavers and Pussies with the updraft and all!!! He said the men were faring far better as their little pink "Mouses" were all warm and cosy in pants. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Short clips... just to prove that unlike the "other Deb we all love to dislike" I actually do work my dogs and don't pretend or lie. Sorry for the poor quality shaky vids I told him to use the tripod but he figured he had steady hands. NOT.
Smile

Julio ...love his waggly tail and enthusiasm. https://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/griffingrange/?action=view&current=CLIP0012-2.mp4

Arriba...she's such a doll, I love the way she tracks out so animated. https://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/griffingrange/?action=view&current=CLIP0002-5.mp4

New goal for this year...get all of the leash on classes finished for more titles and move forward to the more difficult off leash challenges. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 8:31 am

Those are gorgeous dogs.
In the last video Arriba looks like she is really having fun. (she looks up at you like "I am great, aren't I mom.")

Your hubby makes hilarious observations.
lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 1:41 pm

Congrats Pooper! LOL @ your hubby and his description of the ladies and men at the dog show. Both Julio and Arriba looked they had good time despite the crappy weather.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

I think it's time to clear a big space on the wall for those two! Great work Pooper and peeps.....keep the titles and vids coming
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

Congrats.. I'll have to try and find the time to watch the videos.. sounds like they are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny   The  Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good the Bad and the Ugly plus Funny
Page 1 of 1