Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggest Loser at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Biggest Loser at school Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:26 am

So fleas you are my inspirtation..

For the next 3 months. they are offering the biggest loser contest.. and yup. I am going to go for it and hopefully I don't get kicked off the island.. ops that is survivor..lol.... I don't think I have the will power like Mr. Fleas.. but lets give it a whirl....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

Where I work now, they do this for 6 weeks then start the next one up 3 weeks later. I thought about joining it but because it's where I work would rather just do it on my own.

Mini, does the one held at your school have some prizes for the top winners?
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:57 am

My cousin did this with her work. She started before Christmas, the person who lost the most weight during a certain amount of time got $500, second place received $300 and 3rd $200. She got 2nd place. She thought once the contest was over she'd slump back in to old habits but she hasn't. She excercises every morning and swims twice a week. She has lost close to 40lbs, she looks great. I told her I need some of her motivation!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

The winner gets 500 2nd place 250 pounds.....and along with that.. the campus will get equal amounts..

wish they started this prior to my weightloss.. loss.. but more motivation to get over the certain parts of the plateau process...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

Where I work, they changed the rules now so that there are no longer teams, it's done individually. The people participating have to pay $5 to participate and that money goes to buying gifts for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser at school   Biggest Loser at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest Loser at school
Page 1 of 1