Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?

Go down 
+6
Unhingedmom
kbullet
rottnmom
Bgypsy
Jerseyfivedogs
smurry
10 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

We don't do anything for Valentine's anymore. When I was younger I would get upset if my hubby forgot a card....now I'm older it's not what is important. I know I'm loved and that's all that matters. We will be celebrating Feb.15th though, that is my daughters 3rd Birthday, can't believe she's already almost 3! Time flies.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:21 am

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:27 am

We usually order in a special treat and watch a movie.
I get hubby some chocolate and he usually gets me some flowers.
I absolutely love flowers in the house.

We don't make a big deal out of it but just fun little things for each other.
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 1:33 am

To all my friends...I know I haven't been on line for a long time, much less FaceBook or any other site.. On my 65th Birthday , our best friend Bert, told me he loved me all the years Denzil and I were married,(35 years) but he couldn't say or do anything about it because I was married to his best friend. I was shocked because I always thought of him as my buddy. We talked a lot after that and we were married January 11 '11. He doesn't take Denzil's place and he doesn't want to, but because we both loved Denzil we can talk of him a lot .... some sad but a lot of funny times. I am happy and content again. I love him and I am loved again. When memories of Denzil and our life together get me crying, Bert holds me and tells me to cry as much as I need, he will be there for me. I am very lucky, God answered my prayers and sent me the only man I could share everything with. He is kind , loving and extremely thoughtful.

I am waiting to see what happens on Valentines Day !

I am going next month to get operations on my eyes, hopefully after that I will be able to be on line more. I miss you all.!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 6:34 am

Bygypsy, I'm sitting here this pitch black, windy, white morning not wanting to go out to shovel again before work, just wanting to crawl back into bed and forget that mess outside exists...........and you have made the sunshine come out and the flowers bloom.

Congratulations to the both of you.........for so many reasons!!

It's wonderful to have you pop back in to visit us and share such happy news. Wishing you total success with the surgery and waiting for your permanent return.

And kudos to Bert for not settling for anything but the best!! 👍
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 6:55 am

Congrats By...I'm happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 7:28 am

Congratulations Bgypsy. You deserve this happiness and so much more!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:37 am

GYPSY,you already know how happy I am for you,but will say it again,I love Bert for loving
you
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:57 am

Congratulations Bgypsy, I'm so happy for you. Smile 2011 seems to be a good year for a lot of people I know.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:15 am

Wow such happy news, congratulations bgypsy! Wishing you much happiness together!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:53 pm

Congrats Bg! Glad everything is going well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:06 am

That is such a touching story bgypsy. Your life could be a Hallmark commercial or something.

Congratulations on your marriage! I love you
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:21 am

So earlier this week I made Valentine's for our daycare teachers, and bought chocolates and candy for them.

choco

Tonight I made 60 Valentines for kids. 60

Shocked

OK the ones for the kids were pre-bought, but I still had to put them together, address each one and seal them with a damn heart sticker. Time consuming things.

And then, I realized that I am not a proficient Valentine's Day parent when I realized they need to be sealed with the names on the outside of the card, not the inside. It was a ridiculously stupid mistake, and I had to remove the damn heart from every card, fold the card the other way and re-seal it. good times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?   Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you be doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
Page 1 of 1