Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This made my day!! A happy ending!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

This made my day!! A happy ending! Empty
PostSubject: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:19 am

So as many of you may remember back in the summer I sold my house to get out of debt and sadly had to rehome my 2 boxers because we could not find a rental that would take 4 pets (we also have 2 cats) plus in reality we could not afford the appropriate vet care at such a low point in our lives....well today I got an email from the couple that took our female boxer Brandy and she is doing wonderful, she had really bad seperation anxiety and they have been working with her and said she's doing awesome and that they can now leave her loose in the house with their other dog while they go out for a few hours. They crate her if they are going to be gone for a longer period of time right now but feel that it won't be long before they will feel confident leaving her loose all the time. I am SO happy to hear this great news, I miss my dogs like crazy but hearing how wonderful she is doing I know she has her forever home and that she is happy. Here are the pictures they attached of Brandy.

This made my day!! A happy ending! 2lurqbr
This made my day!! A happy ending! 35hmgx0
This made my day!! A happy ending! 2pyxfg1

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 8:58 am

I like happy endings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:10 am

What great news. I'm glad she is happy.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:11 am

I'm happy your girl is happy in her forever home!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:12 am

That is awesome news Smurry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:40 am

I think it's just great that she's so happy in her new home. It's also wonderful that they keep in touch with you, pictures as well! She looks like she's fitting in quite well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made my day!! A happy ending!   This made my day!! A happy ending! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This made my day!! A happy ending!
Page 1 of 1